Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 06-06-2009, 05:04 AM
que

Default Cro Cop: I donít know if Iíll win the belt, but Iíll give everything I have

i think that quote pretty much sums up mirko crocop. how can you not love a guy who talks like that? i hope he wins his next fight, i may cry if he loses again in UFC. i really do love that guy and he is a great rolemodel. his mind seems to be emotionally ready now, but i don't know if his body will be? one can only hope..

Quote:
"Last time, I had injuries - old injuries from Pride - which prevented me from fighting to the best of my abilities. I felt tired, I was empty inside and I should have taken a longer rest before coming into the UFC. I never lost touch with [UFC president] Dana White, we would talk every now and then, but recently I told him my injuries were completely healed and I was ready to come back to the UFC. I can tell my fans and UFC fans, I donít know if I will win the UFC Heavyweight Title, but I will give absolutely everything trying to get that belt. I am coming back to earn my shot at the UFC title."
http://mmamania.com/
Old 06-06-2009, 05:43 AM
atomdanger

I love Cro Cop, i respect him, and love watching him fight.

He isn't that old, I would love to see him make a run at the title.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Buc Nasty

"Right leg hospital, left leg cemetary."

Best sentance ever!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:14 PM
David_Banner

Winning the belt back or not, Im just glad Crocops back in the UFC.

I think there is something to be said about DW on this issue. There are very few fighters Dana would help out like he has done with Crocop, which I think says a lot about both Dana and Crocop.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:26 PM
BATerrell

Can't wait to see him fight again; octagon or not. It would be a bad "business" decision if Dana ever let him go. Like y'all have said, I think he's still got a lot to offer. An injured body part will always heal back even stronger.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:34 PM

War Crocop! If he's focused and ready the HW division is going feel a big shift!

[
Old 06-06-2009, 05:06 PM
clm12704

Many uninformed people want to dismiss Cro-Cop b/c of his UFC record, but let's not forget this is the dude that took Fedor to the cards in a classic fight. If he's truly focused and in good physical shape, we could be in for great things.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:15 PM
canadiancountryboy

Love to see if Brock can take a shot from the leg of Cro Cop. Brock has never been hit hard. Even Randy was making Brock flinch so I would like to see if Brock can take a GOOD shot.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Liddellfan

Nice to see Cro-Cop is back. Hope he truly is ready for this level of competition. His last stint in the UFC was not all that great. Hopefully he can fight to the best of his abilities and get that title. Would love to see Brock fight a focused and healthy Cro-Cop.....calling it now Cro-Cop KO's Lesner via head kick!
Old 06-06-2009, 10:23 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancountryboy
Love to see if Brock can take a shot from the leg of Cro Cop. Brock has never been hit hard. Even Randy was making Brock flinch so I would like to see if Brock can take a GOOD shot.
Brock would smash Cro-Cop.

I like Mirko, but I don't think he will be making a title run.