Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-05-2009, 08:17 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Coming in heavy

My buddy, Al Buck, is fighting tomorrow night in Atlantic City. They had weigh ins today and his opponent, Joe "knock down" Brown, came in 4 pounds heavy. What a dirtbag! I hate it when fighters don't bother to cut weight because they know the fight will happen anyway. It's nothing short of cheating.

Hopefully Al (who made weight) will knock this fool out anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
My buddy, Al Buck, is fighting tomorrow night in Atlantic City. They had weigh ins today and his opponent, Joe "knock down" Brown, came in 4 pounds heavy. What a dirtbag! I hate it when fighters don't bother to cut weight because they know the fight will happen anyway. It's nothing short of cheating.

Hopefully Al (who made weight) will knock this fool out anyway.
WAR BUCK!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 6,004
Default

Where are they fighting in AC?
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-05-2009, 08:26 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
Where are they fighting in AC?
Trump Marina Casino

After the fights we're getting food at Hooters, then off to Bare Exposure for my bachelor party.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Trump Marina Casino

After the fights we're getting food at Hooters, then off to Bare Exposure for my bachelor party.
War Bachelor parties!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-05-2009, 09:43 PM
sender
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Trump Marina Casino

After the fights we're getting food at Hooters, then off to Bare Exposure for my bachelor party.
WAR FOOD!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-05-2009, 10:29 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

WAR HOOTERS!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Have fun and be safe County Mike!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Liddellfan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

There ixs no reason a fighter should come in heavy. Everybody knows that they have a fight coming up and it is nothing but disrespect to the other fighter, actually all of the other fighters who came in at the correct weight...Hope your firend pownds him.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-06-2009, 01:21 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan
There ixs no reason a fighter should come in heavy. Everybody knows that they have a fight coming up and it is nothing but disrespect to the other fighter, actually all of the other fighters who came in at the correct weight...Hope your firend pownds him.
Unless you are Gina or Cyborg, then you just blame it on your period and all is forgiven.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.