Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-05-2009, 05:40 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,778
Default

He's all the way at the bottom of famous cases

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-05-2009, 05:46 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
He's all the way at the bottom of famous cases

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation
Quoting Wiki = FAILS
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-05-2009, 05:54 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,778
Default

No more then you

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
Quoting Wiki = FAILS
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-05-2009, 10:43 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chum567
i heard is was accidental and he had the rope tied around is genitals as well....maybe some kind of pleasuring he does who knows
The Irony if this is true was he was found dead in Bangcock

Actually I never will forget watching Kung Fu the Legend Continues with my old man every week, years later we would be watching the old Kung Fu very early in the morning til we both had to leave to go to work.

Damn Sing Wah, I know they had a hand in it...
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I really hope he didnt kill himself...
I think it was an accident....You dont tend to take all your clothes off and then hang yourself...

Its called Auto-Erotic Asphyxia, and it can effect all kinds of people irrespective of their orientation. Its half way to self bondage and its usually done because the guy doesnt have a partner. Its extremely dangerous, EXTREMELY dangerous, because if anything goes wrong, you end up dead. Course thats half the thrill. Its both dangerous, and its also cuts the circulatory system which enhances sexual pleasure.

There are quite a number of AEA practitioners around, but you usually only discover them when they accidently kill themselves by mistake.

Very unsual to find someone as old as he was still into it though, people either generally stop doing it when they have a fright, or they find a partner and it becomes normal safe bondage...or they just get too old and dont care much anymore.

Poor Guy
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
If that is true that is the most humiliating death in history.
happens more then you imagine
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-10-2009, 03:41 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What an idiot . ZZThe story i got was about the same , dude wrapped a rope around his marble bag and strung himself up around the neck as well , went into the closet to thumb his dummy , standing on a board or chair or something , apparently he had a little to much motion in the ocean and rocked the boat a bit to hard .

He was in an Asian country for cryin outloud , has he never seen full metal jacket " me love you long time" I think thats the first words they teach over there aint it ?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-10-2009, 04:00 AM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i saw the picture of it, and his hands were tied together as he was hanging. i don't see how he could have hung himself like that. i will wait for the second autopsy which will be conducted by US and wait until the US FBI investigation releases official statements before coming to a conclusion. i don't trust all the thai investigation reports... each one keeps changing the story
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-10-2009, 04:04 AM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I think it was an accident....You dont tend to take all your clothes off and then hang yourself...

Its called Auto-Erotic Asphyxia, and it can effect all kinds of people irrespective of their orientation. Its half way to self bondage and its usually done because the guy doesnt have a partner. Its extremely dangerous, EXTREMELY dangerous, because if anything goes wrong, you end up dead. Course thats half the thrill. Its both dangerous, and its also cuts the circulatory system which enhances sexual pleasure.

There are quite a number of AEA practitioners around, but you usually only discover them when they accidently kill themselves by mistake.

Very unsual to find someone as old as he was still into it though, people either generally stop doing it when they have a fright, or they find a partner and it becomes normal safe bondage...or they just get too old and dont care much anymore.

Poor Guy
I was reading in the divorce decree from his 4th wife that he engaged in explicit sexual acts that could potentially result in death.. Kinda creepy...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
i saw the picture of it, and his hands were tied together as he was hanging. i don't see how he could have hung himself like that. i will wait for the second autopsy which will be conducted by US and wait until the US FBI investigation releases official statements before coming to a conclusion. i don't trust all the thai investigation reports... each one keeps changing the story
AeA often goes hand in hand (pardon the pun) with bondage Que. I've not seen the pictures, but I imagine he tied himself up. He's probably been doing this for decades, I imagine he was well experienced
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.