Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
Quoting Wiki = FAILS

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 06-05-2009, 10:43 AM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chum567
i heard is was accidental and he had the rope tied around is genitals as well....maybe some kind of pleasuring he does who knows
The Irony if this is true was he was found dead in Bangcock

Actually I never will forget watching Kung Fu the Legend Continues with my old man every week, years later we would be watching the old Kung Fu very early in the morning til we both had to leave to go to work.

Damn Sing Wah, I know they had a hand in it...
Old 06-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I really hope he didnt kill himself...
I think it was an accident....You dont tend to take all your clothes off and then hang yourself...

Its called Auto-Erotic Asphyxia, and it can effect all kinds of people irrespective of their orientation. Its half way to self bondage and its usually done because the guy doesnt have a partner. Its extremely dangerous, EXTREMELY dangerous, because if anything goes wrong, you end up dead. Course thats half the thrill. Its both dangerous, and its also cuts the circulatory system which enhances sexual pleasure.

There are quite a number of AEA practitioners around, but you usually only discover them when they accidently kill themselves by mistake.

Very unsual to find someone as old as he was still into it though, people either generally stop doing it when they have a fright, or they find a partner and it becomes normal safe bondage...or they just get too old and dont care much anymore.

Poor Guy
Old 06-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
If that is true that is the most humiliating death in history.
happens more then you imagine
Old 06-10-2009, 03:41 AM
Mac

What an idiot . ZZThe story i got was about the same , dude wrapped a rope around his marble bag and strung himself up around the neck as well , went into the closet to thumb his dummy , standing on a board or chair or something , apparently he had a little to much motion in the ocean and rocked the boat a bit to hard .

He was in an Asian country for cryin outloud , has he never seen full metal jacket " me love you long time" I think thats the first words they teach over there aint it ?
Old 06-10-2009, 04:00 AM
que

i saw the picture of it, and his hands were tied together as he was hanging. i don't see how he could have hung himself like that. i will wait for the second autopsy which will be conducted by US and wait until the US FBI investigation releases official statements before coming to a conclusion. i don't trust all the thai investigation reports... each one keeps changing the story
Old 06-10-2009, 04:04 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I think it was an accident....You dont tend to take all your clothes off and then hang yourself...

Its called Auto-Erotic Asphyxia, and it can effect all kinds of people irrespective of their orientation. Its half way to self bondage and its usually done because the guy doesnt have a partner. Its extremely dangerous, EXTREMELY dangerous, because if anything goes wrong, you end up dead. Course thats half the thrill. Its both dangerous, and its also cuts the circulatory system which enhances sexual pleasure.

There are quite a number of AEA practitioners around, but you usually only discover them when they accidently kill themselves by mistake.

Very unsual to find someone as old as he was still into it though, people either generally stop doing it when they have a fright, or they find a partner and it becomes normal safe bondage...or they just get too old and dont care much anymore.

Poor Guy
I was reading in the divorce decree from his 4th wife that he engaged in explicit sexual acts that could potentially result in death.. Kinda creepy...
Old 06-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
i saw the picture of it, and his hands were tied together as he was hanging. i don't see how he could have hung himself like that. i will wait for the second autopsy which will be conducted by US and wait until the US FBI investigation releases official statements before coming to a conclusion. i don't trust all the thai investigation reports... each one keeps changing the story
AeA often goes hand in hand (pardon the pun) with bondage Que. I've not seen the pictures, but I imagine he tied himself up. He's probably been doing this for decades, I imagine he was well experienced