Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 02-07-2009, 06:08 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,292
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
that's how it works....no matter what the topic, it always comes back to MMA.
Kinda like how any topic about WWs turns to a discussion of GSP turns to a discussion of BJ turns to a discussion (thanks to Dave) of Jens!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 02-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

exactly LOL
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-07-2009, 06:14 AM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

haha true true...It is an mma forum, so it does make sense lol
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 02-09-2009, 11:40 PM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Reports came out today that Big Ben was playing with two fractured ribs during Super Bowl. Amazing how a QB can deal with that when thrown the ball all time. War BEN and Steelers!!
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 02-09-2009, 11:56 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHITOWNHUGHESFAN
Reports came out today that Big Ben was playing with two fractured ribs during Super Bowl. Amazing how a QB can deal with that when thrown the ball all time. War BEN and Steelers!!
Reports came out today that Big Ben is a big poopyhead and I hate him.

Just kidding Chuck!
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:27 AM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Reports came out today that Big Ben is a big poopyhead and I hate him.

Just kidding Chuck!
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 02-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Reports came out today that Big Ben is a big poopyhead and I hate him.

Just kidding Chuck!
Rivers played with a torn ACl .

remember when Roethlisberger said he had broken toes and Cowher was like, "no he doesn't." they kept contradicting each other.

then Whisenhunt said Roethlisberger didn't play as well because of the motorcycle accident, to which Roethlisberger got upset.

Roethlisberger likes to let the world know he's hurt so it seems more dramatic. everyone plays hurt, Ben.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 02-11-2009, 11:56 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
Rivers played with a torn ACl .

remember when Roethlisberger said he had broken toes and Cowher was like, "no he doesn't." they kept contradicting each other.

then Whisenhunt said Roethlisberger didn't play as well because of the motorcycle accident, to which Roethlisberger got upset.

Roethlisberger likes to let the world know he's hurt so it seems more dramatic. everyone plays hurt, Ben.
You are right, teams do that all the time though. They dont want to let on that guys are hurt before games so they dont lose a mental edge IMO.

But, in fairness, I believe the report on Big Ben's ribs came from the team doctor and not Ben himself.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 02-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
You are right, teams do that all the time though. They dont want to let on that guys are hurt before games so they dont lose a mental edge IMO.

But, in fairness, I believe the report on Big Ben's ribs came from the team doctor and not Ben himself.
Ben told Andrea Kramer about his ribs and Tomlin said he didn't know anything about it.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 02-12-2009, 12:14 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
Ben told Andrea Kramer about his ribs and Tomlin said he didn't know anything about it.
Are you saying after the AFC championship, or after the Super Bowl?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.