Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 06-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Maldonado136

Default New Rashad Evans interview

turns out he WAS trying to talk smack right before getting kod!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAvF7piv-vg
Old 06-03-2009, 07:15 PM
County Mike

I knew it!

That's what he gets. Shut up and fight!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
I knew it!

That's what he gets. Shut up and fight!
qft
Old 06-03-2009, 10:59 PM
que

well what can be said... that's what he gets for not showing his opponent respect and opening his mouth to talk smack while he's getting his ass kicked. maybe this will teach him that opening your mouth, dropping your hands, grabbing your nuts, etc is not the best thing to do while you are fighting. and he wants to talk about gameplan?... well how about THAT for a bad gameplan? maybe this will teach him to actually focus on fighting while he is getting his ass kicked instead of being cocky next time.

Last edited by que; 06-03-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:18 PM
CBCS

man you guys post like a..... zzzzz

haha
Old 06-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

I haven't watched the video, but I can take a guess as to what is says. I will check it when I get home tonight..

but honestly.. does this surprise anyone?? At best it was a poor plan.. at worst it confirms that he is a tool..

Rashad was exposed.. as a mid range fighter who hasn't fought "top of the line" and did well against the former champ who appears to have his best days behind him :(
Old 06-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
I haven't watched the video, but I can take a guess as to what is says. I will check it when I get home tonight..

but honestly.. does this surprise anyone?? At best it was a poor plan.. at worst it confirms that he is a tool..

Rashad was exposed.. as a mid range fighter who hasn't fought "top of the line" and did well against the former champ who appears to have his best days behind him :(
I disagree with you completely. COMPLETELY.

Rashad is most definately ELITE. Forrest is ELITE.

Machida has a weird style and Rashad had a ****ty game plan. Bottom line.

Rashad can beat anyone in the division it's just a matter of how the fight plays out.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
well what can be said... that's what he gets for not showing his opponent respect and opening his mouth to talk smack while he's getting his ass kicked. maybe this will teach him that opening your mouth, dropping your hands, grabbing your nuts, etc is not the best thing to do while you are fighting. and he wants to talk about gameplan?... well how about THAT for a bad gameplan? maybe this will teach him to actually focus on fighting while he is getting his ass kicked instead of being cocky next time.
Yeah totally. Its good to be confident, but cocky well who really likes that? It must suck to have been him. He truly got a good beating. It was remarkable thats for sure! Hopefully he will wise up and not be so quick to act ill mannered..I know guys I don't make any sense considering Nick Diaz is one of my top 5 fighters..
Old 06-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Yeah totally. Its good to be confident, but cocky well who really likes that? It must suck to have been him. He truly got a good beating. It was remarkable thats for sure! Hopefully he will wise up and not be so quick to act ill mannered..I know guys I don't make any sense considering Nick Diaz is one of my top 5 fighters..
It's cuz he is mexican.

Your such a racist
Old 06-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
It's cuz he is mexican.

Your such a racist
Lol.. Well he's American w/Mexican decent big difference. My BF can't stand him either! I like him for a lot of reasons, but a real story is I wanted my sons names Nicholas and Nathan.. Well I got my Nick already so when I learned of him and his bro a few years ago I was tickled pink excited! Kinda lame, but yeah! Oh and he's not ugly!