Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 05-31-2009, 08:17 AM
AndyPatio

Cool Hello

Hello everybody.

Iím Andy, 18 from the UK. Just finished two years at college and currently training for the British Army. I will be hopefully joining by the end of the year.

Iíve been a big MMA fan since late í06 and absolutely love Matt Hughes. Also Chuck Liddell is another cool fighter I enjoy watching. Never had the chance to go to any UFC events yet hopefully next time UFC comes to England I will have the money to get myself there.

So yeah, nice to meet you all and I hope I can fit in well here
Thanks
Old 05-31-2009, 11:21 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPatio
Hello everybody.

I’m Andy, 18 from the UK. Just finished two years at college and currently training for the British Army. I will be hopefully joining by the end of the year.

I’ve been a big MMA fan since late ’06 and absolutely love Matt Hughes. Also Chuck Liddell is another cool fighter I enjoy watching. Never had the chance to go to any UFC events yet hopefully next time UFC comes to England I will have the money to get myself there.

So yeah, nice to meet you all and I hope I can fit in well here
Thanks
Hi....Where abouts in England are you from exactly? We have several Patrons in the Greater London Area, We have Patrons in Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland also. We have one somewhere in the midlands

I'm up in the North near The City of Leeds

Where are you

You know we have The Army Foundation College in Harrogate? I live quite close by to that
Old 05-31-2009, 02:18 PM
AndyPatio

I live near Wakefield, which is very close to Leeds. I've been to Leeds several times

Hopefully I'll be stationed at Harrogate after I finish my 2 day training in Scotland.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:26 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPatio
I live near Wakefield, which is very close to Leeds. I've been to Leeds several times

Hopefully I'll be stationed at Harrogate after I finish my 2 day training in Scotland.
I know Wakefield a little bit, its where my best friend comes from

If you end up in Harrogate, you should let me know, we could meet up

When you come to Harrogate...will you be at the Foundation College or what Surely your not talking about being based at Menwith Hill...I know there are English forces that take care of the place, but its an American Base officially speaking
Old 05-31-2009, 04:13 PM
AndyPatio

I used to attend Wakefield college but finished this year.

Hopefully I should be there to do my Phase 1 training but could end up anywere. Just depends what part of the Army I want to join (Hopefully the infantry)