Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-30-2009, 09:02 PM
SpiritWarrior's Avatar
SpiritWarrior SpiritWarrior is offline
SPIRITWARRIORSTV.COM
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
Default Hi Everyone

I want to start by saying that I'm not really new to the forum, I've been a long time viewer and I'm a huge fan of Matt Hughes, he's by far my favorite fighter.

UFC 98 was my first live show and I really wasn't sure what to expect, but I just wanted to thank everyone that I met, I really had a great time meeting the other forum members. I also would have never guessed in a million years that I'd actually get to shake hands with Matt and get a picture with him, special thanks to Boomer and everyone else who helped set up the after party. I hope everyone checks out my post in "the woodshed" about the American dream that I've been trying to live these last few years too.

P.S. sorry I was always talking throughout the whole trip...I guess I'm just a loud person.

-Jeff
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-30-2009, 09:49 PM
gymcoach97
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Jeff-

It's about time that you posted. I was about to call you out!

It was great hanging out with you at UFC 98.

You definitely need to stop talking so much!

- Chris
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-30-2009, 11:37 PM
SpiritWarrior's Avatar
SpiritWarrior SpiritWarrior is offline
SPIRITWARRIORSTV.COM
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
Default

Yeah sorry about that, when I got home from the trip my internet was all down, it just got fixed today.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-31-2009, 03:44 AM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,707
Default

Dude, it was great to meet you there. You are such a party animal!!


~Amy
__________________
__________________________________________

My son made this for me:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-31-2009, 12:45 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior
I want to start by saying that I'm not really new to the forum, I've been a long time viewer and I'm a huge fan of Matt Hughes, he's by far my favorite fighter.

UFC 98 was my first live show and I really wasn't sure what to expect, but I just wanted to thank everyone that I met, I really had a great time meeting the other forum members. I also would have never guessed in a million years that I'd actually get to shake hands with Matt and get a picture with him, special thanks to Boomer and everyone else who helped set up the after party. I hope everyone checks out my post in "the woodshed" about the American dream that I've been trying to live these last few years too.

P.S. sorry I was always talking throughout the whole trip...I guess I'm just a loud person.

-Jeff
sorry...who are you


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-31-2009, 09:20 PM
SpiritWarrior's Avatar
SpiritWarrior SpiritWarrior is offline
SPIRITWARRIORSTV.COM
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
sorry...who are you


A longtime forum viewer, but kind of new since I've never really posted before.

Were you at UFC 98?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior
A longtime forum viewer, but kind of new since I've never really posted before.

Were you at UFC 98?
No...I was washing my hair instead

LOL...I'm English so I cant usually get to see any UFCs :'(
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 6,004
Default

Great meeting you in Vegas! Hope to see you more active on the forums!
later
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
SpiritWarrior's Avatar
SpiritWarrior SpiritWarrior is offline
SPIRITWARRIORSTV.COM
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
Great meeting you in Vegas! Hope to see you more active on the forums!
later
Thanks, it was nice meeting you too.

-Jeff
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Boomer's Avatar
Boomer Boomer is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: VIRGINIA
Posts: 1,939
Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer
Default

Jeff, it was great to meet you and I WANT MY T-Shirt!! hehe ... Hope to see you again at the next Hughes fight. ;)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.