Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It's America my friend it's wrong to persecute anyone...




Except the Christians. They will just turn the other cheek anyway. Have fun doing whatever you can to make their lives harder. Just be careful not to insult the muslims they will blow stuff up if we do.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

People are crazy everywhere are here....

Texas Woman Told to Remove 'Offensive' American Flag From Office


http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522659,00.html
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-29-2009, 08:15 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
It's America my friend it's wrong to persecute anyone...




Except the Christians. They will just turn the other cheek anyway. Have fun doing whatever you can to make their lives harder. Just be careful not to insult the muslims they will blow stuff up if we do.
It's also okay to be a racist as long as it's the "right kind" of racism. If you're a white guy who disagrees with one of Obama's policies, then you're the worst kind of racist. If you're a Supreme Court nominee who believes that hispanic women make better decisions than white men, then you're okay.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-29-2009, 08:15 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
People are crazy everywhere are here....

Texas Woman Told to Remove 'Offensive' American Flag From Office


http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522659,00.html
I cannot believe what I just read!! What a slap in the face to Americans and our Military!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-29-2009, 08:25 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
I cannot believe what I just read!! What a slap in the face to Americans and our Military!!!!!
It was a black woman who complained that's the only reason they took it down. Dumb bitch needs to go back to Africa if she hates America so much.

And before anyone feigns offense at that comment, read the article. The woman who complained about the flag immigrated to the US from Africa 14 years ago. She should be grateful for the freedoms she receives here, not offended at the site of our flag. She can return to her country of origin whenever she wants if she's that unhappy here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

















Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-29-2009, 08:31 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
It was a black woman who complained that's the only reason they took it down. Dumb bitch needs to go back to Africa if she hates America so much.

And before anyone feigns offense at that comment, read the article. The woman who complained about the flag immigrated to the US from Africa 14 years ago. She should be grateful for the freedoms she receives here, not offended at the site of our flag. She can return to her country of origin whenever she wants if she's that unhappy here.
NO offense taken! Truth is the truth! No way to sugar coat it.I always get grief with my big mouth, because I would say the same thing Nate! Oh gosh has Jesse Jackson made a speech yet? Between him and Rosie O'Donnell they make me wanna flip out im talking 51/50!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
NO offense taken! Truth is the truth! No way to sugar coat it.I always get grief with my big mouth, because I would say the same thing Nate! Oh gosh has Jesse Jackson made a speech yet? Between him and Rosie O'Donnell they make me wanna flip out im talking 51/50!!!!!!!
Rosie and Jessse should have a civil union.

It makes you wonder how some people become the way they are.

God bless America. Really and truly.

Only in this country could so many idiots carry on for so long without suffering genocide.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-29-2009, 09:21 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
It was a black woman who complained that's the only reason they took it down. Dumb bitch needs to go back to Africa if she hates America so much.

And before anyone feigns offense at that comment, read the article. The woman who complained about the flag immigrated to the US from Africa 14 years ago. She should be grateful for the freedoms she receives here, not offended at the site of our flag. She can return to her country of origin whenever she wants if she's that unhappy here.
Wooooohoooo!!!!!

Get cha some, Nate! Yeehaw!!

+ 18,000
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-29-2009, 09:41 PM
ufcfan2
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
It was a black woman who complained that's the only reason they took it down. Dumb bitch needs to go back to Africa if she hates America so much.

And before anyone feigns offense at that comment, read the article. The woman who complained about the flag immigrated to the US from Africa 14 years ago. She should be grateful for the freedoms she receives here, not offended at the site of our flag. She can return to her country of origin whenever she wants if she's that unhappy here.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.