Crisco

Default UGH!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522637,00.html

Really Cali? Really?!?!
Old 05-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Maybe they should have just told them that it was a gay orgy and I'm sure those San Diego County officials would have been just fine with it.

What the hell is wrong with California? What happened to that couple is clearly a direct violation of their Constitutional rights.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Miss Foxy

This is retarded. I really hope they have a protest, because I will be there!! I have a few things to say to all these idiots trying to revoke our rights as Christians!!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Maybe they should have just told them that it was a gay orgy and I'm sure those San Diego County officials would have been just fine with it.

What the hell is wrong with California? What happened to that couple is clearly a direct violation of their Constitutional rights.
I don't think its our state its idiots in certain counties. San Diego is so corrupt as it is! They had a bulldyke as the District Attorney when I lived there..
Old 05-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
I don't think its our state its idiots in certain counties. San Diego is so corrupt as it is! They had a bulldyke as the District Attorney when I lived there..
Well, California is bankrupt, so hopefully that idiot who told them they couldn't worship in their own home will be unemployed soon.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Well, California is bankrupt, so hopefully that idiot who told them they couldn't worship in their own home will be unemployed soon.
Poetic justice =)
Old 05-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
If I participate in any rallys/protests I will definitely say that line on camera!!
Old 05-29-2009, 06:52 PM
CAVEMAN

Where is the ACLU on this one??????? Oh, who am I kidding, these are Christians that are being persecuted.......ACLU is going to turn their faces the other direction.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
Where is the ACLU on this one??????? Oh, who am I kidding, these are Christians that are being persecuted.......ACLU is going to turn their faces the other direction.
I know right!!
Old 05-29-2009, 07:01 PM
TurnOnTheBrightLights

California is one big mess of a state.

I can't believe the problems this state has. I thought New York and Governor Dan Patterson's plan of taxing everybody out of the state was bad, California is just awful.

These people did nothing wrong. Its their freedom of religion. I'm not the most religious person in the world, but this to me is persecution.

George Washington was right, Government is force, not reason.