Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 06-01-2009, 08:14 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

[QUOTE=Bonnie]Dana must have stepped in regarding switching training times because the next thing we saw was the UK team going in for the morning session and Bisping saying something about the "high ups" overuling him.
QUOTE]
anyone else wish we'd seen that bit of footage on tape.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:29 PM
cubsfan47

Haven't watched any of it this season. I think the whole Junie Browning thing did it for me. Of course there was also Jesse Taylor too.

Fro what you people have posted I haven't missed much.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan47
Haven't watched any of it this season. I think the whole Junie Browning thing did it for me. Of course there was also Jesse Taylor too.

Fro what you people have posted I haven't missed much.
If Junie Browning's brother hadn't lost, I don't think I would have continued to watch it at that point. One Browning was about all I could stomach.

As for Jesse Taylor, he royally screwed himself, and frankly it's hard for me to drum up much sympathy for him. I guess get'n smashed-face drunk and inflicting himself on others, etc... was more important than acting like a responsible adult who was possibly about to win a contract with the UFC.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Liddellfan

This guy also told everyone that he told Dana that he wanted to fight. I remember him telling Dana how bad he hurts and didn't really seem like he wanted anything to do with fighting. He also tells the UK team what they train and who is good in what areas, he lies about that also. My personal opinion is that him being on the show is a wasted opportunity for someone that really wants to be a UFC fighter. He reminds me of Serra's boy Joey.