Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-02-2009, 11:34 AM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default Happy Groundhog Day!!

Phil saw his shadow!


~Amy
__________________
__________________________________________

My son made this for me:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
mikthehick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You know winter is baaaad when ya go outside, and it feels like 40 degrees is 'hot' in your shorts and tshirt....

I know b/c this happened on Saturday morning at my parents house near DC

Anyway, WAR SPRING!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-02-2009, 12:48 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default



C'mon Spring! This has been one of the coldest winters I remember in quite a long time. It must come to an end.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-02-2009, 01:09 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

I'm going to kidnap Punxsutawney Phil today.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-02-2009, 02:03 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikthehick
You know winter is baaaad when ya go outside, and it feels like 40 degrees is 'hot' in your shorts and tshirt....

I know b/c this happened on Saturday morning at my parents house near DC

Anyway, WAR SPRING!
you were out side in your shorts on saturday?

If you ever come to Canada for a visit in the winter,,well lets just say you may as well leave your shorts at home,,

Soooo six more weeks of winter,,wow,,
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-02-2009, 02:41 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

Been in the low 70's here. I don't know how I'll get through 6 more weeks
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-02-2009, 02:46 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Been in the low 70's here. I don't know how I'll get through 6 more weeks
NOT SURE WHERE YOU LIVE EXACTLY BUT I'M PRETTY SURE EVEN HELL DOESN'T REACH 70 IN THE WINTER
but i sure hope i never find out,,
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-02-2009, 02:59 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

I live in the Bay area of California. I'm not really coming to a town near you it sounds too cold



Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
NOT SURE WHERE YOU LIVE EXACTLY BUT I'M PRETTY SURE EVEN HELL DOESN'T REACH 70 IN THE WINTER
but i sure hope i never find out,,
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:01 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...rchbox_localwx

See bradwright? Scroll down a little to the right see todays high
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:13 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
http://www.weather.com/weather/local...rchbox_localwx

See bradwright? Scroll down a little to the right see todays high

i'm never coming to a town near you either,,

I WOULD DIE OF HEAT STROKE
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.