Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-27-2009, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
Fedor likes fighting all over, RINGS, Sambo, Pride, M-1, Affliction. the UFC is too restrictive.
Yep!
I think eventually Someone is going to have to give in.

Then they better put Fedor and Matt on the same card as comain events!

[
Old 05-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Maldonado136

the bottom line is that fedor is number 1 and if you wanna fight the best you need to step up and fight the best not the other way around
Old 05-27-2009, 07:42 PM
lc87

Why not call out fedor. If you win your the first person to really beat him. If you lose you just lost to the p4p best fighter in the world right now. Hell I wanna fight fedor. And hope he let's me win.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87
Why not call out fedor. If you win your the first person to really beat him. If you lose you just lost to the p4p best fighter in the world right now. Hell I wanna fight fedor. And hope he let's me live.
no you don't

and fixed
Old 05-27-2009, 08:37 PM
CBCS

The HW's in the UFC better be careful what they ask for, they just might get it. There are only maybe two HW's that could last longer than two rounds with Fedor. Mir is just talking trash. He better hope he can get past a 3-1 Lesnar before he goes calling out Fedor.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:32 PM

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me if i am wrong but this is a Q&A, Frank Mir has been asked the same old question, "thoughts on Fedor". So before we call him out on trash talking or getting ahead of himself, i would just bear that in mind.

Then, you are not a fighter if you can't think you can win and i wouldn't respect someone as a fighter if they thought they couldn't win. Even if its slight you gotta believe in yourself. I think Mir is right in that a good Boxer can give Fedor trouble. Perhaps not win but give him trouble.

And to people with knowledge, yeah the'll regonise that Fedor was perhaps the best but no matter what the fact he didnt fight in the UFC may tarnish his legacy. However, i respect his stance and perhaps it is more important if he stays true to his principles annd make his legacy that way
Old 05-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Josh

What all this means to me is that Dana knows that now enough people are familiar with Fedor and know he is the best. What can he do? He has to make him look bad.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:42 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Jon, you do realize Mir has said that Fedor is the best and that he knows he can' t beat him.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:25 AM
lc87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
no you don't

and fixed
Id just tap at the opening bell. Id already signed the contract. Id be getting paid no matter what.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:45 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87
Id just tap at the opening bell. Id already signed the contract. Id be getting paid no matter what.
nice