Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 05-25-2009, 11:56 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
s they're not King Diamond quality
If I had to guess, I would say Satan is more of a Jethro Tull fan.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:09 AM
que

americans invented the bomb, we should be the first ones to expect others to experiment with this power as well. it is only human nature. countries have been toying with the bomb since it was invented and will keep toying with the bomb until the human race is extinct. it's like pringles, once you pop, you can't stop.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:32 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
americans invented the bomb, we should be the first ones to expect others to experiment with this power as well. it is only human nature. countries have been toying with the bomb since it was invented and will keep toying with the bomb until the human race is extinct. it's like pringles, once you pop, you can't stop.
That is true, but America is the only country to ever actually use the bomb, and that alone puts us in a unique position. We understand how devastating nuclear weapons can be, and we can't allow nutjob dictators like Kim Jong Ill to posses them.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:33 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
If I had to guess, I would say Satan is more of a Jethro Tull fan.
enough of Jethro.....he hasn't sold his soul yet.it's all about "From Lucipher's Breath I'm born!!!"
Old 05-26-2009, 01:52 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
enough of Jethro.....he hasn't sold his soul yet.it's all about "From Lucipher's Breath I'm born!!!"

I was convinced that selling their souls was the only way they ever got a Grammy for best Metal performance.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:27 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
Atomic Bomb=Pringles
Old 05-26-2009, 04:13 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:

I was convinced that selling their souls was the only way they ever got a Grammy for best Metal performance.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
That is true, but America is the only country to ever actually use the bomb, and that alone puts us in a unique position. We understand how devastating nuclear weapons can be, and we can't allow nutjob dictators like Kim Jong Ill to posses them.
I think Japan has a pretty good idea of their destructive capabilities too.

But I do agree with you.

People seem to forget the circumstances that surrounded the creation of the Atom Bomb. There was this little thing called World War 2 going on at the time. Nothing major, it just took the lives of about a billion people across the planet.

Also, military leaders were estimating over a million US casualties just getting a foothold on the Japanese mainland. Who knows how many more to hold that ground and advance towards Tokyo? The A-bombs were necessary to put an end to that war.

We were definitely justified in what we did and we are justified in forbidding nations, with no concept of freedom or respect for human rights, from experimenting with that same technology.

Anyways, this whole thing just proves how pointless and stupid the UN really is. Sometimes I wish America WAS this tyrannical, imperialist nation that the liberal idiots claim we are. Someone needs to destroy the worthless UN and show some actual leadership in this world.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:38 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I think Japan has a pretty good idea of their destructive capabilities too.
Yeah, I think thats pretty safe to say
Old 05-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
Not exactly. Europeans developed Nuclear bombs. Those Europeans were actually German if I remember rightly, Germans who defected to the Allied forces half way through the war.

If they had not have done that, Nazi Germany would have come into natural posession of it.

Americans are the only Country who have used it in warfare though, it did have the backing of the Allied Forces, so it wasnt a unilateral move or anything.

These Countries I think are of two kinds, those who want the technology to use it, like Iran...and those who want to have the technology for status and to make ransom demands. Thats where Korea comes in. I doubt they would use the bomb, even on the South...but with the technology they can ask how what the west will give them to appease them.