Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 05-25-2009, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
Dawn can't touch you Mark ... you are in the Boomer Tale .. it a safe place to share. But save it for tomorrow ... i want EVERY detail.

Boomer's the man!!

Sender's quote of the week "did you guys see that girl with no head?"

[
Old 05-25-2009, 02:03 PM
sender

hahaha AWESOME!!! I will definitly have to add to this when I get home from work :P

I'll break down the how we met Eddie Bravo And Miguel Torrez haha... Because I know everyone wants to hear it again haha unless someone else wants to tell it haha I'm sure you all know it by now :P
Old 05-25-2009, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Boomer, I can't even start my tale yet. I am still digesting it all. I will hang on to these memories of finally getting to put my arms around folks who have been in my heart for years. Dawn was soooo much fun and super, super hot. Boomer, you and I will definitely talk soon when things calm down for you and you've had time to relax at home for a bit. Mark, oh geez, Mark is hilarious. He could work out a singing/comedy routine and really make some dough. Throw in some audience participation with the Thai pads and it'd be a true money maker. Ben, Sender, Tennesean, gymcoach were all a mess. SpiritWarrior came to the afterparty and I have photographic proof that he was there. Dude, I'll send you the pics through PM soon and you can have them to do/post what you want.

Boomer, can you send me some of your pictures when you get a chance? I don't expect you to worry about doing it anytime soon so spend some time with your fam and with your dog. Just when you get a chance. You have all of mine already I think.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 05-25-2009, 02:43 PM
TENNESSEAN

in bed trying to sleep hour before having to leave for the airport all I can hear is Eddie Bravo teleport running threw my head. I put ear plugs in but the voices wouldn't stop. I kidd

You never really know someone till you have a chance to meet them in person. I knew I would have a good time with you guys. Turns out I had a great time. Could not have had a better time with any other group of peps.
I have to say the best one liner for the weekend goes to sender.
"Dude did you see that chick with no head"
I'm still laughing at that one.
You should have been there I'm not explaining it.
Good times good times even for a lightweight like me. amy. Ha ha if the shoe fits I wear it.

Last edited by TENNESSEAN; 05-25-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sender
hahaha AWESOME!!! I will definitly have to add to this when I get home from work :P

I'll break down the how we met Eddie Bravo And Miguel Torrez haha... Because I know everyone wants to hear it again haha unless someone else wants to tell it haha I'm sure you all know it by now :P
You are a nut! I had no idea how fun you are. I think you snuck in to every picture I took Fri night.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 05-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN
in bed trying to sleep hour before having to leave for the airport all I can hear is Eddie Bravo teleport running threw my head. I put ear plugs in but the voices wouldn't stop. I kidd

You never really know someone till you have a chance to meet them in person. I knew I would have a good time with you guys. Turns out I had a great time. Could not have had a better time with any other group of peps.
I have to say the best one liner for the weekend goes to sender.
"Dude did you see that chick with no head"
I'm still laughing at that one.
You should have been there I'm not explaining it.
Good times good times even for a lightweight amy. Ha ha if the shoe fits I wear it.
Hey, I lost count of the drinks after I had one in each hand. They just kept appearing!!! At least I finally found out who was sending them. And other people DID wear my shoes. You were an unexpected treat all weekend. I thought you'd be way more introverted than you were. Good times....

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 05-25-2009, 02:57 PM

Sounds like ya'll had a great time!

Can't help but think that i should really break the bank to make Matt's next fight whether it be Vegas or Illnois way or anywhere for that matter!
Old 05-25-2009, 03:45 PM

You know I can't read brother man, so wheres the pictures

Old 05-25-2009, 03:45 PM
TENNESSEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
Hey, I lost count of the drinks after I had one in each hand. They just kept appearing!!! At least I finally found out who was sending them. And other people DID wear my shoes. You were an unexpected treat all weekend. I thought you'd be way more introverted than you were. Good times....

~Amy
I made an edit to my last post. I meant to call myself a lightweight. You my friend are the life of the party.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:50 PM
TENNESSEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykojojo
You know I can't read brother man, so wheres the pictures
Sorry buddy, I only have one photo from the entire weekend. Most of the guys that were there have seen it.
U guys think I should post it?