Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 05-24-2009, 05:11 AM
Stump Rules!

He totally makes me want to shave my head I get SO excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
son of a ***** boys and girls . Dont know bout any of you but when that head butt came in i went into cardiac arrest. I spent the third round standing on the front porch away from everyone , palms dripping , crossing and uncrossing my arms , hollering at the top of my lungs,.

At one point i hollered out to the driveway for some asshole to shut his harley off , but it was my heart beating out of my chest.

When Matts hand got raised the throng of folks in my living room blew the roof off the place , Hank woke up screaming actually , we scared him from a deep sleep lol.

Just goes to show how strong our fighter is . Most guys would have been out cold and given up . Not Matt, he dug down deep , pulled it together and controlled serra just as he said he would do for all 3 rounds. I actually thought we matt was gonna top the trigg 2 fight for a second after he regained his composer and then took serras back. Words cant explain the way i get when matt steps into the cage , from the goose bumps when Hank strums those first few unforgettable chords , to the thumping chest and sweaty palms to the pure excitement of a job well done for a buddy when his hand is raise. Kinda like having a wall hanger walk within bow range. Cant say good job enough buddy .

Matt , coming from a friend . Good Job Pal.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 05-24-2009, 05:13 AM
Stump Rules!

MATT! HUGHES!!

Old 05-24-2009, 05:14 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
He totally makes me want to shave my head I get SO excited!

I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

I remembered Nate saying thats why Fiore shaved his head for the lylte fight , to show support. I couldnt make it to vegas so i took the path fiore made and went to work with the quatro on my noggin lol.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:16 AM
Stump Rules!

And I'm still waiting for a pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

I remembered Nate saying thats why Fiore shaved his head for the lylte fight , to show support. I couldnt make it to vegas so i took the path fiore made and went to work with the quatro on my noggin lol.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:23 AM
Faith and Grace

matt looked HUGE!! That is the Matt I missed. i am confused though. The head butt didn't look like much. I don't know if it was the shot after the head butt but I hope Matt's chin is not failing him.
Mac,
I feel the exact same way you do when Matt comes out and the music starts to play. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Just wish Hughes would have neaten on him.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:23 AM
cheachea

God Bless You Matt and thanks for being a Champion we all can respect.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:27 AM
Quell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
son of a ***** boys and girls . Dont know bout any of you but when that head butt came in i went into cardiac arrest. I spent the third round standing on the front porch away from everyone , palms dripping , crossing and uncrossing my arms , hollering at the top of my lungs,.

At one point i hollered out to the driveway for some asshole to shut his harley off , but it was my heart beating out of my chest.

When Matts hand got raised the throng of folks in my living room blew the roof off the place , Hank woke up screaming actually , we scared him from a deep sleep lol.

Just goes to show how strong our fighter is . Most guys would have been out cold and given up . Not Matt, he dug down deep , pulled it together and controlled serra just as he said he would do for all 3 rounds. I actually thought we matt was gonna top the trigg 2 fight for a second after he regained his composer and then took serras back. Words cant explain the way i get when matt steps into the cage , from the goose bumps when Hank strums those first few unforgettable chords , to the thumping chest and sweaty palms to the pure excitement of a job well done for a buddy when his hand is raise. Kinda like having a wall hanger walk within bow range. Cant say good job enough buddy .

Matt , coming from a friend . Good Job Pal.
Mac bud I couldn't of said it better, you took the words and emotion out of my mouth. Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. Thanks Matt!! n GREAT JOB!! your a class act.

Last edited by Quell; 05-24-2009 at 05:35 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:34 AM
angelb

Fantastic, i haven't seen the fight so can't wait to now!!
Praise God, Matt your awesome
Old 05-24-2009, 05:36 AM
TonyCap

Great fight, glad Hughes finally beat Serra.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:09 AM
Oddtodd76

I am glad it is over! I thought i was gonna get sick, i was so nervous! I said a few cuss words tonite folks.
I guarantee i will have lost my voice come morning. I just took some nightquil. My voice is all scratchy an hoarse.

And the rashad ko was the cherry on top for the night! Woo...(sorry rashad fans)