Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-22-2009, 09:30 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Me and Mike are pretty hardcore Dave.

Not saying we'd win in a cage but who knows under the right circumstances I might be able to beat up a tufer or two in a bar. Mike is in great shape and has been training for awhile.

Not all internet folks are fatty dorks.

oh and... We have guns.
I'm not a "Fatty Dork"

and..I have a kevlar bullet proof vest...so stick that up yer barrel and smoke it
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I'm not a "Fatty Dork"

and..I have a kevlar bullet proof vest...so stick that up yer barrel and smoke it
Oh Dave I was not calling you a fatty dork.

Just kneel down David and serve your new emperor. To deny me my birth right is simply suicide.


Your line of kings and queens is tainted and full of corruption. Your parliament is corrupt and your people lack national pride.

Join me David and I will unite the people under my banner and together we will rule the world!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Oh Dave I was not calling you a fatty dork.

Just kneel down David and serve your new emperor. To deny me my birth right is simply suicide.


Your line of kings and queens is tainted and full of corruption. Your parliament is corrupt and your people lack national pride.

Join me David and I will unite the people under my banner and together we will rule the world!
Unite it under MY Banner...and we have a deal
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-22-2009, 10:15 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
You guys cant even win a bout on TUF...let alone raise a force and conqure the British Isles

You do have some strange fantasies though
I think I like my chances against this season's cast of TUF. Might just be the weakest pool of fighters so far.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
I think I like my chances against this season's cast of TUF. Might just be the weakest pool of fighters so far.
No...its just British MMA has come on so well...it now makes the Americans look....


well....like the "weakest"
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-22-2009, 11:19 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Puhleeze! They had to dilute the American team so badly this year just to keep it close.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-23-2009, 03:57 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
You and Who's Army
my Army! i am Alexander The Great reincarnated!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-23-2009, 11:28 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Puhleeze! They had to dilute the American team so badly this year just to keep it close.
I hope your not accusing the UFC of bias towards favouring the British
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-23-2009, 01:24 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm accusing the UFC of picking a USA team that the Brits could be competitive with. If that means they favored the British, then YES. I'm accusing exactly that. Obviously they want it to be good television. If one team completely slaughters the other, it would be less entertaining.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
I'm accusing the UFC of picking a USA team that the Brits could be competitive with. If that means they favored the British, then YES. I'm accusing exactly that. Obviously they want it to be good television. If one team completely slaughters the other, it would be less entertaining.
Got any proof

No. I didnt think so. You just cant accept that this is one war the Americans arent set to win
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.