Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-25-2009, 01:30 AM
Liddellfan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Your doing a good job with your videos. Keep up the good work.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan
Your doing a good job with your videos. Keep up the good work.
thanks
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-27-2009, 12:26 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,097
Default

Rich Franklin Responds

Thank you for the feedback on my website. I am actually in the process of removing the intro page, and I will see what I can do about the colors. I never really considered myself a dark person.

blessssssssssssss
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-27-2009, 08:51 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Rich Franklin Responds

Thank you for the feedback on my website. I am actually in the process of removing the intro page, and I will see what I can do about the colors. I never really considered myself a dark person.

blessssssssssssss
Hahahaha. Great, Dave, this is just what he needs as he's getting ready for Wanderlei: you harassing him about his website!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Hahahaha. Great, Dave, this is just what he needs as he's getting ready for Wanderlei: you harassing him about his website!
I dont think he needs my help or assistance in getting ready for Silva....

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,097
Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLFvk5u3xZg

Alistair Overeem, Tyson Griffin, Antwain Britt
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-17-2009, 05:17 AM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

it looks like you upgraded your camera since the last time i saw one of your videos, very nice, looks really good. really nice curtains too
Reply With Quote