Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-20-2009, 03:25 AM

The Randy disappoints me. And whats with these morons that think Serra can submit...well anyone [insert name of a random blue belt], let alone Hughes-dog, a guy who has a strong dominant wrestling base complimented by an outstanding submission game. Serra hasn't sub'd any real fighters in a looooooong time. Matt will dominate this fight wherever it goes, and by 'wherever' i mean wherever Matt chooses

Old 05-20-2009, 03:58 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykojojo
The Randy disappoints me. And whats with these morons that think Serra can submit...well anyone [insert name of a random blue belt], let alone Hughes-dog, a guy who has a strong dominant wrestling base complimented by an outstanding submission game. Serra hasn't sub'd any real fighters in a looooooong time. Matt will dominate this fight wherever it goes, and by 'wherever' i mean wherever Matt chooses
Agreed. His "amazing hands" were a bunch of wild, looping punches against a sloppy GSP. His "amazing jits" was last seen 7 years ago against a nobody. His strength...was non-existence, even at LW. His only wins at WW were a stolen decision and the biggest fluke in MMA history. Outside of the same puncher's chance he had against GSP, what shot does he have?
Old 05-20-2009, 05:46 AM
Josh

I don't understand anyone thinking it will be close. I (like most on here) have watched a ton of MMA and most or all of Hughes fights (thanks Ben). I honestly believe the two are on completely different levels. Just look at experience alone and it's pretty clear. Hughes is going to beat the New York accent out of Serra. He will probably sound like Dave when the fight is over. Actually I would rather see a sub. Matt was veeery close to subbing Gracie and I doubt Serra's JJ is much higher than Royce.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:22 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
Hughes is going to beat the New York accent out of Serra.
LOL, that's classic! I added it to my sig.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:15 AM
canadiancountryboy

Cote, I am embarassed to say that he is Canadian, has to be the biggest joke in MMA. After these stupid comments about Matt, I REALLY hope he gets that rematch with Anderson. This time he will be beat down and sent home to Montreal, where hopefully he will stay. Hopefully they won't let the idiot talk to reporters anymore.

Ben Saunders, joke.
Pete Sell, joke with glass jaw.
Randy, how hard did Brock hit him??

By the way, a bunch of these I have never heard of. So as far as the PROS picks, Randy is the only one I consider a true pro. I guess SHERDOG's idea of a pro vs the rest of MMA and the true MMA fans are very different.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:27 AM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancountryboy
Cote, I am embarassed to say that he is Canadian, has to be the biggest joke in MMA. After these stupid comments about Matt, I REALLY hope he gets that rematch with Anderson. This time he will be beat down and sent home to Montreal, where hopefully he will stay. Hopefully they won't let the idiot talk to reporters anymore.

Ben Saunders, joke.
Pete Sell, joke with glass jaw.
Randy, how hard did Brock hit him??

By the way, a bunch of these I have never heard of. So as far as the PROS picks, Randy is the only one I consider a true pro. I guess SHERDOG's idea of a pro vs the rest of MMA and the true MMA fans are very different.
yeah, cote is a tool coming from another canadian here ... his claim to fame is going three with silva ...
Old 05-21-2009, 02:38 AM

The biggest joke in MMA is kimbo and The Hawtness.....wait I take that back, the hawtness is no joke, ain't nothing funny bout super sexy

Old 05-21-2009, 02:43 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykojojo
The biggest joke in MMA is kimbo and The Hawtness.....wait I take that back, the hawtness is no joke, ain't nothing funny bout super sexy
you can't talk about the Hawtness without pics!
Old 05-21-2009, 02:45 AM
Stump Rules!

Shall I post your pics now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
you can't talk about the Hawtness without pics!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 05-21-2009, 02:46 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Shall I post your pics now?
that's ok