Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-19-2009, 04:35 PM
hoffman

Default UFC Video Game?!

I jusy found out that UFC Undisputed 2009 came out today. Anyone get it? I still have a PS2 and its only for PS3 and XBOX 360. DAMN!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffman
I jusy found out that UFC Undisputed 2009 came out today. Anyone get it? I still have a PS2 and its only for PS3 and XBOX 360. DAMN!
Haven't heard from anyone yet. My buddy played the demo and said it was a lot of fun.

[
Old 05-19-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Kinda sucks, I had it reserved at GameStop in Schertz, TX, then I had to come to Missouri. One of my friends is going to pick it up and ship it to me, so I have to wait a few days.

FYI, Punch-Out for the Wii also came out today as well. I have it reserved too
Old 05-19-2009, 05:25 PM
jason2130

i have it on ps3, got it last night at midnight and been playing it ever since, creation of a fighter is a little light but you have to put points in everything for skills/styles (could be more for customizeing your look) but loving everything else, brock lesner knocked out frank mir last night in under 4 secs, and unlocked the trophy for making a mouth piece fly over 3 meters

il be waiting for some created fighters to complete career mode for some online fun!
Old 05-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Krupp

I was going to get the game today, but so far I've been locked out of my garage, where my keys are, and my wallet, and my phone. So I can't even leave the house yet. That won't stop me from getting a copy today though.