Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-19-2009, 04:35 PM
hoffman

Default UFC Video Game?!

I jusy found out that UFC Undisputed 2009 came out today. Anyone get it? I still have a PS2 and its only for PS3 and XBOX 360. DAMN!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffman
I jusy found out that UFC Undisputed 2009 came out today. Anyone get it? I still have a PS2 and its only for PS3 and XBOX 360. DAMN!
Haven't heard from anyone yet. My buddy played the demo and said it was a lot of fun.

[
Old 05-19-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Kinda sucks, I had it reserved at GameStop in Schertz, TX, then I had to come to Missouri. One of my friends is going to pick it up and ship it to me, so I have to wait a few days.

FYI, Punch-Out for the Wii also came out today as well. I have it reserved too
Old 05-19-2009, 05:25 PM
jason2130

i have it on ps3, got it last night at midnight and been playing it ever since, creation of a fighter is a little light but you have to put points in everything for skills/styles (could be more for customizeing your look) but loving everything else, brock lesner knocked out frank mir last night in under 4 secs, and unlocked the trophy for making a mouth piece fly over 3 meters

il be waiting for some created fighters to complete career mode for some online fun!
Old 05-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Krupp

I was going to get the game today, but so far I've been locked out of my garage, where my keys are, and my wallet, and my phone. So I can't even leave the house yet. That won't stop me from getting a copy today though.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason2130
i have it on ps3, got it last night at midnight and been playing it ever since, creation of a fighter is a little light but you have to put points in everything for skills/styles (could be more for customizeing your look) but loving everything else, brock lesner knocked out frank mir last night in under 4 secs, and unlocked the trophy for making a mouth piece fly over 3 meters

il be waiting for some created fighters to complete career mode for some online fun!
Details on the game bro? I have not been able to play the demo either. I'm **** out of luck until thursday.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:48 PM
mikthehick

My brother and I are going to go in together and buy it. He's got a PS3, but I only have the original XBox. Oh well, can't wait to play it!
Old 05-19-2009, 06:05 PM
sender

Pre-ordered mine! Picking it up tonight after work

xboxlive name tag thing: sender007

hit me up if you wana get knocked out!!!! WHOOOOOOOHHHH!!!
Old 05-19-2009, 06:10 PM
jason2130

what do ya wanna know?

classic fights mode is just that, you can pick fights like liddell rampage ufc 71, stephen vs forrest TUF finale, penn vs sherk ufc 84, prolly 10+ of those type things

typical vs mode for friends to beat each other down

career, make a fighter, customize his look, pick his styles (standup and ground style) then put points in everything, and i mean everything 3 core stats (speed, strength, cardio) and a ton of techniques almost every type of strike, submission, or general moves needs points to be good at, so noone is running around with all skills and good at them all standup, clinch and ground all has its own moves
Old 05-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason2130
what do ya wanna know?

classic fights mode is just that, you can pick fights like liddell rampage ufc 71, stephen vs forrest TUF finale, penn vs sherk ufc 84, prolly 10+ of those type things

typical vs mode for friends to beat each other down

career, make a fighter, customize his look, pick his styles (standup and ground style) then put points in everything, and i mean everything 3 core stats (speed, strength, cardio) and a ton of techniques almost every type of strike, submission, or general moves needs points to be good at, so noone is running around with all skills and good at them all standup, clinch and ground all has its own moves
How is the training mode? Do fighters have special moves? Have you tried the judo style?