Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-31-2009, 02:22 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
So making fun of a group of people with a medical condition is not meant as harm? God forbid someone on these forums has a family member with this condition and reading the crap you write ...
I was not making fun of anyone. I was explaining what a window licker is as it has been experienced by many. I have family who is retarded and they to the best of their ability do not like to be referred to has mentality challenged either. Political correctness is more harmful then simply being honest with someone. I meant no harm. I refuse to be PC. I am fat I would prefer to hear loose weight you moo cow then for someone to stroke my esteem and say I am caloric challenged. BTW no offense intended for those who are moo cows.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:25 AM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
I was not making fun of anyone. I was explaining what a window licker is as it has been experienced by many. I have family who is retarded and they to the best of their ability do not like to be referred to has mentality challenged either. Political correctness is more harmful then simply being honest with someone. I meant no harm. I refuse to be PC. I am fat I would prefer to hear loose weight you moo cow then for someone to stroke my esteem and say I am caloric challenged. BTW no offense intended for those who are moo cows.
if you dont think agreeing to make a smiley about someone medical condition is making fun, then i guess you just don't get it
Old 01-31-2009, 02:26 AM
jignpig

Quote:
So making fun of a group of people with a medical condition is not meant as harm? God forbid someone on these forums has a family member with this condition and reading the crap you write ...
sooo...you probably didnt like tropic thunder? im not tryin to get in a pissin match, but i think people use terms and truly dont mean dissrespect. im shootin from thehip here, but i dont think mr. f or anyone on this forum would diliberatley bash someone for a dissability... WAR GUIDA!!!!
Old 01-31-2009, 02:30 AM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
those look pretty good .... the only couple i am iffy about is bonnar and karo ... i don't know this jon jones guy well, so i will say bonnar via kimura and who knows what problems karo is having, so it depends i guess who shows up ... rest looks pretty good ...
Old 01-31-2009, 02:37 AM
Stump Rules!

I just hope that Stephen "Pass the roids" Bonnar wins and is clean

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-31-2009, 02:37 AM
Chris F

Quote:
if you dont think agreeing to make a smiley about someone medical condition is making fun, then i guess you just don't get it
I do get it. I just not one to sugar coat life. Life is way to serious to be PC. brad got it and we all had a chuckle at Brad expense not anyone with a medical condition. That is unless Brad is a real window licker. Then I certainly apologize to him and his mom doing the dishes. I am very sorry that you have taken such a great offense at this.

Preach we can use this face for now. ROFL
Old 01-31-2009, 02:40 AM
Chris F

Since RNC is so offended maybe a mod might want to cleanse this thread of all references to window licking and I want to apologize to anyone else offended to Preach and I's reference to Brads window licking
Old 01-31-2009, 02:43 AM
rearnakedchoke

don't know if this pic came through, but why doesn't bj have a US flag on his shoulder? don't even know if this pic is an official UFC pic either though
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bjgsp.jpg (36.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 01-31-2009, 03:31 AM
Liddellfan

Going to have to go with BJ winning this one. Their last fight BJ was destroying GSP until he started getting taken down and ran out of cardio. BJ didn't have a mark on him and GSP ended up lying in the hospital for a little while from the damage BJ caused beating on his head. I really don't see this one going much different in the strinking department than the 1st one did. This time around BJ appears to be taking it seriously and is showing up in shape and ready for a war.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:45 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
yes i would say the same thing,,give me a break,,the censorship seems to be a little over the top here,,kinda reminds me of a dictatorship,freedom of speech is not doing very well here i would say,,i really cant believe my thread would be deleted like that with no explanation,,but thats how things are done in a dictatorship i suppose,,
Well, rearnakedchoke is not a moderator here, he's just expressing his opinion. So his comment in this thread has nothing to do with the deletion of your "US vs. Canada" thread.

That thread was only created for the sole purpose of insulting Americans and dragging out your little fight with Preach into yet another thread. Since it had no other reason to exist than to foster hard feelings and instigate arguments, I decided to delete it.

This is a private organization, we're not funded by the government, thus we can limit your "freedom of speech" here as much as we want. If you don't like it, well there are plenty of other MMA-themed forums you can post on. You won't be missed.