Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-15-2009, 04:57 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid

Lance Armstrong(cheated)

Michael Phelps(weed)

Maybe Tom Brady(Really? Seriously? you can do better then this)
Your wrong brother. Give credit where it is due. Dana all the way.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:03 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

3rd grade insult? LOL, what a loser thread. What Dana said was just fine.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Hughes_GOAT

War Dana!!!
Old 05-15-2009, 05:45 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Your wrong brother. Give credit where it is due. Dana all the way.
lance armstrong cheated and sean sherk didn't right .. LOL ... if armstrong cheated, he would have been caught ... the french are out for him so bad and it pissed them off that this american came on their soil and made the rest of the cyclists look like amateurs ... even after almost dying from cancer ...
Old 05-15-2009, 06:09 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol-pete
Dana White has had the biggest influence on the landscape of sports in the United States in the last 10 years than anyone else.
No, the answer to this would be George Mitchell, his report on steroids in baseball has definitely been a catalyst helping drive the media coverage of steroids in ALL professional sports.

If you are going to name an athlete, it would probably be Lebron James. Nobody has changed the landscape of their respective sport as much as he has.

Quote:
Michael Phelps(weed)
Seriously, who cares? The man brought 8 gold medals to America and all people can talk about it is him taking a hit from a bong at a party. Dana sure seems to have no problem pumping his "professional athletes" full of booze in order to film their drunken debauchery and hopefully get higher ratings on a reality show, but Phelps is the bad guy?
Old 05-15-2009, 06:15 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Dana White wrote the report for Mitchell!!! just let him take credit for it!!!
Old 05-15-2009, 06:21 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
Dana White wrote the report for Mitchell!!! just let him take credit for it!!!
"The Mitchel Report" - By Dana White

F**K baseball, it's boring. Who the f**K wants to watch that anyway. Just watch UFC, it's f**King got me talking a lot, and oh yeah, dudes fighting. You wanna be a f**king fighter? No? Oh well, still watch. Chuck is retired, I said so.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:26 PM
TheConcretekid

Quote:
Your wrong brother.
My wrong brother? What did my brother do to earn an epitaph like 'wrong'?

Kidding.

But I just think that "the biggest influence on the landscape of sports in the United States in the last 10 years" should at least be an athlete.

And I'm sure if they drug test White he'll come up with, at the very least, a little weed in his system. And I vote that Lance Armstrong didn't cheat, after winning 3 or 4 Tour de Frances (Tours de France?) they were testing him for any and everything.

Moreover, Michael Phelps single handedly shattered every Olympic swimming record ever set by any humans (ok, that might be an exaggeration, but you know what I'm saying) and same with Armstrong with cycling and kinda Tiger with golf sorta. So if having a picture of you hitting a bong undoes everything you ever did for sports, than maybe you're right.

I will say that Dana White has been the biggest influence on the landscape of the sport of MMA in the United States in the last 10 years, hands down.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
"The Mitchel Report" - By Dana White

F**K baseball, it's boring. Who the f**K wants to watch that anyway. Just watch UFC, it's f**King got me talking a lot, and oh yeah, dudes fighting. You wanna be a f**king fighter? No? Oh well, still watch. Chuck is retired, I said so.
told you
Old 05-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Crisco

I disagree JB. Nothing has really changed in baseball since the report and everyone knows it.

If your talking athletes I give it to Lebron but in terms of sports people period it is Dana "****ing" white all the way. The dude pretty much created a major sport out of something that was on its way to non-existance.