Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-15-2009, 05:00 AM
Stump Rules!

He eats babies with forks.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 05-15-2009, 05:07 AM
Josh

This thread is kind of a coincedence. My employer recently sold part of the busisness and terminated 20 people with no notice. They came to work and they were told they no longer had jobs. All to pursue a little more money. Today I gave them two weeks notice. I will make less money for a year or two but as jojo said I will sleep at night knowing I am not quietly endorsing the kind of crap they have been pulling. Dana is in it to make money. Great I support that 100 percent . It's when you start screwing with peoples lives like that that you become a jerk.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:10 AM
Stump Rules!

Plus, he beats up elderly women and steals their social security checks.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 05-15-2009, 05:19 AM

Dana White has a cure for the aids, but he keeps it for himself

Old 05-15-2009, 06:50 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Dana White hangs out with matt sarah.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:48 AM
MMeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykojojo
wow, just wow. I'm amazed by these 'dog eat dog' people. Really? you think it's ok to run a business this way? You think it's ok to bully people? to ruin businesses and, more importantly....lives, and all just to put aliiiittle more money in the bank? I'm absolutly POSITIVE you'd think differently if you and your business were the ones in Dana's crosshairs. If he had targeted you for destruction like a pastey, pudgy, bald headed terminator, just because he felt that you MIGHT get in his way. It's so easy to say "blah blah thats business, get over it man" and " hur hur, it's a dog eat dog world guys", thats such a copout, your acting as if your eyes are opened to the ways of the world and the rest of us are idiots just trying to catch-up. Seriously, explain to me why is this ok. Is it because Dana is rich? Hell, I'd be rich if I robbed a bank, would that make me a successful businessman? How about if I married some rich 80 yr old chick and poisoned her. I know those are alittle extreme but they all have something in common, they are immoral. If Dana was some kind of business genius, he wouldn't need to destroy all competition till he's all that remains, like he's a friggin highlander.

I guess I'll never be rich guys since this is the way of the world and all, but I'll definatly be able to sleep at night and i won't be remembered as a ruthless d-bag (or as some would call it 'a good businessman'), but rather as a honest man and to me, thats much more important
QFT. This whole dog eat dog/ends justify the means attitude is a big reason this country is in the financial and moral mess we are dealing with. Just because it makes money doesn't make it right.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMeh
QFT. This whole dog eat dog/ends justify the means attitude is a big reason this country is in the financial and moral mess we are dealing with. Just because it makes money doesn't make it right.
No one is saying it is right, it just that thats how Capitalism works and America was its biggest champion.

Behind every Corporate company and every Exec sitting at the top, how many peoples lives and business's do you think they have ruined? How many people do you think they have stabbed in the back?

Lets think about how super mall's and starbuck chains ruined all small town businesses.

It isnt right but what i am saying is that its there and UFC is no different.

My stance, well i am so apathetic towards corporate companies and politicians, i dont believe any are different and i don't feel i can ever make a difference. So i forge my way as my own guy and live well but i live in the shadow of these companies who are darstardly and i just accept it as part of it.

After working with RBS for 5 years now, i have seen how a company like that treat the little people that form their compmany. We mean nothing
Old 05-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykojojo
wow, just wow. I'm amazed by these 'dog eat dog' people. Really? you think it's ok to run a business this way? You think it's ok to bully people? to ruin businesses and, more importantly....lives, and all just to put aliiiittle more money in the bank? I'm absolutly POSITIVE you'd think differently if you and your business were the ones in Dana's crosshairs. If he had targeted you for destruction like a pastey, pudgy, bald headed terminator, just because he felt that you MIGHT get in his way. It's so easy to say "blah blah thats business, get over it man" and " hur hur, it's a dog eat dog world guys", thats such a copout, your acting as if your eyes are opened to the ways of the world and the rest of us are idiots just trying to catch-up. Seriously, explain to me why is this ok. Is it because Dana is rich? Hell, I'd be rich if I robbed a bank, would that make me a successful businessman? How about if I married some rich 80 yr old chick and poisoned her. I know those are alittle extreme but they all have something in common, they are immoral. If Dana was some kind of business genius, he wouldn't need to destroy all competition till he's all that remains, like he's a friggin highlander.

I guess I'll never be rich guys since this is the way of the world and all, but I'll definatly be able to sleep at night and i won't be remembered as a ruthless d-bag (or as some would call it 'a good businessman'), but rather as a honest man and to me, thats much more important
Whilst Dana White stands alone in Behaviour, his business practises are extremely common in any international company, particularly if its making millions
Old 05-15-2009, 12:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
This thread is kind of a coincedence. My employer recently sold part of the busisness and terminated 20 people with no notice. They came to work and they were told they no longer had jobs. All to pursue a little more money. Today I gave them two weeks notice. I will make less money for a year or two but as jojo said I will sleep at night knowing I am not quietly endorsing the kind of crap they have been pulling. Dana is in it to make money. Great I support that 100 percent . It's when you start screwing with peoples lives like that that you become a jerk.
See in England we have employment law which STOPS that from being legal.

On probabtion you must be given a week. For everything else, its usually between four and six weeks...the only exceptions are when a company actually goes into administration really quickly

If you have worked for one full year you gain the right to take the company to an Industrial Tribuneral (Third party Civil Court) for unfair, or constructed dismissal. If they try to frame you to get you sacked or something...and believe me, it happens
Old 05-15-2009, 03:17 PM

The real Genius's are the Fertitia brothers!

Dana is the front man, Dana takes all the plaudits and all the flak. Everything is deflected away from the Fertita brothers.

So its important to remember that on all UFC decisions, it is Dana who takes the wrap, delivers the bad news, tell companies he is going to crush them etc etc, its a clever ploy and of course he is handsomely rewarded.

Dave the Fertita's have protection but not a lot because they are gangsters! ha ha

I am sure that they must have a murky past somewhere down the line.