Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-15-2009, 01:13 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Dana White didn't help his image at all on E60. It's like he doesn't want to see the sport truly succeed in the mainstream, then he might actually have to start paying the fighters better.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:39 AM

wow, just wow. I'm amazed by these 'dog eat dog' people. Really? you think it's ok to run a business this way? You think it's ok to bully people? to ruin businesses and, more importantly....lives, and all just to put aliiiittle more money in the bank? I'm absolutly POSITIVE you'd think differently if you and your business were the ones in Dana's crosshairs. If he had targeted you for destruction like a pastey, pudgy, bald headed terminator, just because he felt that you MIGHT get in his way. It's so easy to say "blah blah thats business, get over it man" and " hur hur, it's a dog eat dog world guys", thats such a copout, your acting as if your eyes are opened to the ways of the world and the rest of us are idiots just trying to catch-up. Seriously, explain to me why is this ok. Is it because Dana is rich? Hell, I'd be rich if I robbed a bank, would that make me a successful businessman? How about if I married some rich 80 yr old chick and poisoned her. I know those are alittle extreme but they all have something in common, they are immoral. If Dana was some kind of business genius, he wouldn't need to destroy all competition till he's all that remains, like he's a friggin highlander.

I guess I'll never be rich guys since this is the way of the world and all, but I'll definatly be able to sleep at night and i won't be remembered as a ruthless d-bag (or as some would call it 'a good businessman'), but rather as a honest man and to me, thats much more important

Last edited by Psykojojo; 05-15-2009 at 03:57 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:42 AM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykojojo
wow, just wow. I'm amazed by these 'dog eat dog' people. Really? you think it's ok to run a business this way? You think it's ok to bully people? to ruin businesses and, more importantly....lives, and all just to put aliiiittle more money in the bank? I'm absolutly POSITIVE you'd think differently if you and your business were the ones in Dana's crosshairs. If he had targeded you for destruction like a pastey, pudgy, bald headed terminator, just because he felt that you MIGHT get in his way. It's so easy to say "blah blah thats business, get over it man" and " hur hur, it's a dog eat dog world guys", thats such a copout, your acting as if your eyes are opened to the ways of the world and the rest of us are idiots just trying to catch-up. Seriously, explain to me why is this ok. Is it because Dana is rich? Hell, I'd be rich if I robbed a bank, would that make me a successful businessman? How about if I married some rich 80 yr old chick and poisoned her. I know those are alittle extreme but they all have something in common, they are immoral. If Dana was some kind of business genius, he wouldn't need to destroy all competition till he's all that remains, like he's a friggin highlander.

I guess I'll never be rich guys since this is the way of the world and all, but I'll definatly be able to sleep at night and i won't be remembered as a ruthless d-bag (or as some would call it 'a good businessman'), but rather as a honest man and to me, thats much more important
yes, it is capitalism at it's finest ... run the business just like the good old auto industry ... now people are crying cuz everything is closing down ...
Old 05-15-2009, 01:51 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykojojo
wow, just wow. I'm amazed by these 'dog eat dog' people. Really? you think it's ok to run a business this way? You think it's ok to bully people? to ruin businesses and, more importantly....lives, and all just to put aliiiittle more money in the bank? I'm absolutly POSITIVE you'd think differently if you and your business were the ones in Dana's crosshairs. If he had targeded you for destruction like a pastey, pudgy, bald headed terminator, just because he felt that you MIGHT get in his way. It's so easy to say "blah blah thats business, get over it man" and " hur hur, it's a dog eat dog world guys", thats such a copout, your acting as if your eyes are opened to the ways of the world and the rest of us are idiots just trying to catch-up. Seriously, explain to me why is this ok. Is it because Dana is rich? Hell, I'd be rich if I robbed a bank, would that make me a successful businessman? How about if I married some rich 80 yr old chick and poisoned her. I know those are alittle extreme but they all have something in common, they are immoral. If Dana was some kind of business genius, he wouldn't need to destroy all competition till he's all that remains, like he's a friggin highlander.

I am NOT a big Dana White fan, but what he does is a far stretch from marrying a rich old lady and poisoning her.

My problem with Dana is not how he tries to dominate the industry, it's that he does it while grossly under-paying all his talent. That and his potty-mouth.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I am NOT a big Dana White fan, but what he does is a far stretch from marrying a rich old lady and poisoning her.

My problem with Dana is not how he tries to dominate the industry, it's that he does it while grossly under-paying all his talent. That and his potty-mouth.

yeah kind of extreme, but i think you get my point. He's no genius, just a bully and theres nothing impressive about that

Old 05-15-2009, 03:22 AM
Stump Rules!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 05-15-2009, 03:34 AM
Hughes_GOAT

WAR Dana!!!
Old 05-15-2009, 03:39 AM
Stump Rules!

I took that picture of him

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 05-15-2009, 03:56 AM

Dana White drowns kittens