Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-13-2009, 05:09 PM
TheConcretekid

Default Serra: "Matt Hughes Hides Behind Religion"

Bloodyelbow has the post here, which basically just has this video with Serra's claim:

Quote:
He's such a dick of a person that he has to hide behind religion to make himself feel better
And this video with Hughes being the bigger man.

Quote:
I might remind him of someone who used to pick on him in highschool, I don't know. He doesn't like me for some reason

Luke Thomas of Bloodyelbow offered this little quote:

Quote:
And suggesting Hughes uses religion as a means to camouflage his vindictiveness is about the most incendiary thing Serra can say short of directly insulting his wife or child.

Serra must hate breathing and living in general
Old 05-13-2009, 05:14 PM
KevinD

There is so much being said right now. Its sad if this is the way he truly feels. I don't know if Serra is trying to market this fight because of possibly getting a percentage of the PPV buys or not. I just find his comments absurd and without merit.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:17 PM
Stump Rules!

"It was the end of the round, there are knees to the body, and they stop the fight because it looks dramatic"

He got his ass kicked and looked like the fool that he is and he says they stopped it because it "looked dramatic"

He is beyond ridiculous. I can not wait for Sunday the 24th because then Serra will be gone. He just won't have a damned thing to say

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 05-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Crisco

It's sad to see when someone has so much misguided hate in them that they turn it to God and disrespect him.

Matt Serra is a piece of crap and until now I've refrained from really ragging on him but I truly hope that Matt Hughes ends Matt Serra's career.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:20 PM
TheConcretekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinD
There is so much being said right now. Its sad if this is the way he truly feels. I don't know if Serra is trying to market this fight because of possibly getting a percentage of the PPV buys or not. I just find his comments absurd and without merit.
This has gone beyond normal pre-fight smack talk. This has been going on for like 2+ years, and he's getting progressively worse and more personal
Old 05-13-2009, 05:39 PM
County Mike

Stopped the fight because it looked dramatic? I'm pretty sure they stopped the fight because he verbally tapped due to knee strikes.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Stopped the fight because it looked dramatic? I'm pretty sure they stopped the fight because he verbally tapped due to knee strikes.
And his ribs look that they where being ravaged by a polar bear
Old 05-13-2009, 05:56 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I'm beginning to wonder if Serra is some kind of Militant Atheist or something?
Old 05-13-2009, 05:59 PM
cheachea

Guys, I've siad this before but man I'm honestly praying that Hughes Completely Destroys and Dominates Sarah.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
It's sad to see when someone has so much misguided hate in them that they turn it to God and disrespect him.

Matt Serra is a piece of crap and until now I've refrained from really ragging on him but I truly hope that Matt Hughes ends Matt Serra's career.
Yes...Truly an arrogant comment. He is so intimidated by Matt as a man, fighter, and a man of god. He's so freakin' pathetic and trashy...