Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
i'd want them to tell me i'm screwed no matter what i try, which is what you are saying essentially.
to be innocent and be put through a Civil Court (that isnt third party) is one of the nastiest things that can happen to you concerning your employment

I was convicted Guilty, but I was able to make sure that they couldnt sentance me. I was talked out of an appeal by my Allies who had helpped me avoid the sentance...knowing that the people in charge would continue to prosecute on another matter almost right away, I needed to keep my Allies with me, so I aggreed to live with the Guilty verdict from The Major General (who asked to be my advocate on the next charge....I told him where he could stick his request )

btw...I was also innocent

It coming up to the Fifth year of those events this summer you know :'(
Old 05-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Hughes_GOAT

sorry Dave but you're guilty just like Sherk.

George provided reasonable doubt unlike you and "The Steroid Shark."

so he's innocent
Old 05-17-2009, 10:32 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
sorry Dave but you're guilty just like Sherk.

George provided reasonable doubt unlike you and "The Steroid Shark."

so he's innocent
I'm not guilty Andreas
Old 05-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I'm not guilty Andreas
your conviction says otherwise
Old 05-18-2009, 12:18 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
your conviction says otherwise
Then please tell me why, when I was so convicted...they didnt carry out the Sentance.

It wasnt a joke on what they convicted me on...it warrented summery dismissal....yet...strangly enough....they decided not to deliver ANY Sentance at all.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:22 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Then please tell me why, when I was so convicted...they didnt carry out the Sentance.

It wasnt a joke on what they convicted me on...it warrented summery dismissal....yet...strangly enough....they decided not to deliver ANY Sentance at all.

it's up to them what to give you, doesn't mean you're any less guilty. you yourself said you were convicted, thus guilty....case closed.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:29 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
it's up to them what to give you, doesn't mean you're any less guilty. you yourself said you were convicted, thus guilty....case closed.
No Andreas...it is infact a breech of protocol if they dont carry out sentance after conviction.

Think about it...say someone else who was got given the guilty card for the same thing and was sacked for it...they could say "excuse me, but you didnt sack him for the same thing" and thats the sorta breech which can land companies in quite a bit of trouble.

No...they did it because the Major General knew that I was innocent, He also knew that there had been a SERIOUS protocol breach...infact, he accidently alerted me to that fact, because he was present when it happened...and finally, I told them what I would do if they dared...and I so seriously would have done. I played everything in the Light...everyone...and I mean everyone in the whole cathedral community (except for the Bishop) knew what was going on....The Mercers were funding the lay community...and I dont think they would have been happy to hear in person what I had to say...plus a friend of mine was just itching to go to the press about it. (he was incharge of a glossy )

If they had sacked me...I'd have taken a member of chapter down with me, and I would have distroyed the Lay Community by snipping its funding

The Major General found me Guilty, to protect the integrity of a Member of Chapter...which was his job as registrar. He was actually an honourable man that got caught up in aload of shyte. It wasnt his fault. He was representing Chapter, because an individual of Chapter cant Prosecute...but he didnt call for the prosecution, and he witness first hand the corruption of the member of Chapter who did. He knew it, and I knew it. He did what he had to do to protect the Canon, and I did what I had to do to survive.

Last edited by Tyburn; 05-18-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:45 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
No Andreas...it is infact a breech of protocol if they dont carry out sentance after conviction.

Think about it...say someone else who was got given the guilty card for the same thing and was sacked for it...they could say "excuse me, but you didnt sack him for the same thing" and thats the sorta breech which can land companies in quite a bit of trouble.

No...they did it because the Major General knew that I was innocent, He also knew that there had been a SERIOUS protocol breach...infact, he accidently alerted me to that fact, because he was present when it happened...and finally, I told them what I would do if they dared...and I so seriously would have done. I played everything in the Light...everyone...and I mean everyone in the whole cathedral community (except for the Bishop) knew what was going on....The Mercers were funding the lay community...and I dont think they would have been happy to hear in person what I had to say...plus a friend of mine was just itching to go to the press about it. (he was incharge of a glossy )

If they had sacked me...I'd have taken a member of chapter down with me, and I would have distroyed the Lay Community by snipping its funding

The Major General found me Guilty, to protect the integrity of a Member of Chapter...which was his job as registrar. He was actually an honourable man that got caught up in aload of shyte. It wasnt his fault. He was representing Chapter, because an individual of Chapter cant Prosecute...but he didnt call for the prosecution, and he witness first hand the corruption of the member of Chapter who did. He knew it, and I knew it. He did what he had to do to protect the Canon, and I did what I had to do to survive.
it's obviously not a breach of protocol. they're not going to lose their jobs over you. you were found guilty, they went easy on you. not everyone convicted of the same thing gets the same sentence. all the rest is "drama"
Old 05-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
it's obviously not a breach of protocol. they're not going to lose their jobs over you. you were found guilty, they went easy on you. not everyone convicted of the same thing gets the same sentence. all the rest is "drama"
Trust me...at least two, possibly three people could have lost their jobs had I followed through with my threats...whereas, the breach of protocol which let me off, was unlikely to cause a problem. They were extremely, and almost certainly, never going to get a case such as mine again. It just wouldnt happen in a billion years. it was such a tenuous link in the first place that brought about the charges...and so...bizzare a case, that I'd defy anyone to be able to replicate the circumstances

They involved a prayer request...and an interview which were approximately 10 months apart, not even address to the people who intercepted the transmission

There later disciplinaries were even more a case of clutching at straws, so much so, it was a complete joke, to the extent where they had to call a recess part way through the trial for the prosecution to gain its composure (that prosecution was not speerheaded by Chapter)
Old 05-18-2009, 01:29 AM
Hughes_GOAT

you should write a book.