Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 05-16-2009, 11:05 PM
StizzoFoShizzo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
actually it was Hermes Franca but your point still stands.
Franca that's it, thnx!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 05-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

so Sherk spent thousands for nothing? are you saying you know better than his attorney(s)? Sherk should have called you

George was caught on roids, i could call again about if it was the same ones?

CSAC is toughest on MMA because they're testing is fool proof, unlike Nevada.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 05-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
no it doesnt. Hermes Franca pleaded Guilty.
yes it does. he was saying that both guys tested positive and was that a coincedence? the point is both failed. not whether it was challenged.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 05-17-2009, 02:32 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
so Sherk spent thousands for nothing? are you saying you know better than his attorney(s)? Sherk should have called you

George was caught on roids, i could call again about if it was the same ones?

CSAC is toughest on MMA because they're testing is fool proof, unlike Nevada.
pretty much. Yes. Most people dont know about how CIVIL law is different to criminal Law.

For a start....to the best of my knowledge unless its a third party Civil...you dont use Lawyers Andreas...You represent yourself

next time you "call" the CSAC, ask them why Armando Garcia stept down Tell them "Tyburn wishes to know"
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 05-17-2009, 03:26 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
pretty much. Yes. Most people dont know about how CIVIL law is different to criminal Law.

For a start....to the best of my knowledge unless its a third party Civil...you dont use Lawyers Andreas...You represent yourself

next time you "call" the CSAC, ask them why Armando Garcia stept down Tell them "Tyburn wishes to know"
"most people" aren't Sherk's lawyers.

Sherk sought counsel, Dave. are you saying you know better than what they advised?

i'll ask
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 05-17-2009, 11:03 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
"most people" aren't Sherk's lawyers.

Sherk sought counsel, Dave. are you saying you know better than what they advised?

i'll ask
Counsel is a little bit different then being represented by a lawyer...they are just advisors...and what are the supposed to say to him??? "Your screwed, deal with it" ????

You cant say that even if its true...I'd have gone after undermining the credibility of Armando Garcia....but then...lawyers arent going to reccomend that because it makes them sound corrupt

But yes...I would have tried to show the CSAC was unrealiable and corrupt in its dealings...thus any civil court under their jurisdiction is open for question.
Reply With Quote