Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-12-2009, 12:20 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Matt..............Serra =P
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-12-2009, 01:05 AM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I think if GSP lost, then they would make him fight Hughes....

I think if GSP wins, they will make Hughes fight Alves...but I still think that after that Hughes will be contender

Dont you
I don't think so.
Although, I would be interested, and a lot of Matt's fans would, I think they would want Matt to win another fight (Assuming he beats serra) first.

Hughes/Alves would be great if Matt won and Thiago lost.

I think if Matt beats Serra, and if he then beat Alves, nobody could argue him as a contender.
I hope he does not retire, there are still a lot of interesting fights for him at WW IMO.

Possible matchups after Serra I would like to see.
Alves rematch.
Karo
Kos
Condit
Kampmann
Swick
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-12-2009, 01:25 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

after he beats Serra, i want to see him face Fitch or Kos...then worry about Alves or GSP.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-12-2009, 01:53 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
after he beats Serra, i want to see him face Fitch or Kos...then worry about Alves or GSP.
I agree, unless there's a fight he wants at 185.
I think he would chew up Kos and he and Fitch would be a war. WHEN Hughes beats Serra, Dana will give him whatever fight he wants. GSP 4 would be a tough sell unless Matt whoops on another contender first.b
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-12-2009, 02:14 AM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
I don't think so.
Although, I would be interested, and a lot of Matt's fans would, I think they would want Matt to win another fight (Assuming he beats serra) first.

Hughes/Alves would be great if Matt won and Thiago lost.

I think if Matt beats Serra, and if he then beat Alves, nobody could argue him as a contender.
I hope he does not retire, there are still a lot of interesting fights for him at WW IMO.

Possible matchups after Serra I would like to see.
Alves rematch.
Karo
Kos
Condit
Kampmann
Swick
Id like to see him fight karo or kampman
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-12-2009, 02:15 AM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
touche'

well then the top 5 WW have all fought each other.... bring in Jake Shields?
why does it seem like your wanting him to die...... well he might not live that long he is fighting robbie
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-12-2009, 02:44 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
why does it seem like your wanting him to die...... well he might not live that long he is fighting robbie
True that! Robbie is going to thump him in a very violent way.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-12-2009, 02:50 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

I'd say it'd have to be Anthony Johnson.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
Matt..............Serra =P
in his dreams
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
I'd say it'd have to be Anthony Johnson.
He's got to get by Matt Brown. If the Matt Brown that beat Pete Sell shows up it could be fight of the night.
Swick will be in the mix with another win, and let's not forget Hardy.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.