Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-08-2009, 04:39 PM
cds

Brute force and good crisp shot. The shot that took Gab down couldn't have been more than a 12" throw.

In a match up between Lesnar and Carwin, I would give the edge to Carwin. The only thing I was curious about Carwin was his chin......well he answered that tonight. He took 2 great shots from Gonzaga and came back to hang and bang.

He definitely has a better chin than Lesnar and he isnt afraid to eat a few in order to give a few.....where as I think Lesnar is.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
yes, i had no faith in him, he took two big shots and Ko'd Napao with a short shot ... dude has some power
...and my gamble paid off. More of a gamble for me because I was in the audience live when Gonzaga took out Mirko
Old 03-08-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cds
Brute force and good crisp shot. The shot that took Gab down couldn't have been more than a 12" throw.

In a match up between Lesnar and Carwin, I would give the edge to Carwin. The only thing I was curious about Carwin was his chin......well he answered that tonight. He took 2 great shots from Gonzaga and came back to hang and bang.

He definitely has a better chin than Lesnar and he isnt afraid to eat a few in order to give a few.....where as I think Lesnar is.
Lesnar is still a better wrestler than Carwin and Gonzaga, faster, and probably stronger. IMO, Lesnar should put Carwin on his back and go for the G&P. Carwin's a better boxer for sure, it'd be a bad move for Lesnar to stand a bang with Carwin.

I'm definitely interested in seeing this happen.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Lesnar is still a better wrestler than Carwin and Gonzaga, faster, and probably stronger. IMO, Lesnar should put Carwin on his back and go for the G&P. Carwin's a better boxer for sure, it'd be a bad move for Lesnar to stand a bang with Carwin.

Who knows what Lesnar will look like, he's constantly improving. I think Carwwin should take it!.

[
Old 03-09-2009, 02:14 AM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21

Corwin does have good bjj mabe just mabe it would be good enough if he is taken down to stall to get it standing just like how wandy used his BB in pride