Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-10-2009, 06:46 AM
que

is this really necessary? another thread bashing matt serra? i know that is expected on matt hughe's forum, but as someone else said, we don't like him bashing hughes so why should we bash serra as well? God says love our enemies as ourselves... not to spit on them if we saw them walking down the street.

i don't like serra's comments about hughes either but let's try to be mature about this here

it will be an exciting fight and i'm pumped. that's all i have to say about that. i fully expect the two men to squash their grudge in the octagon whatever the outcome is and shake hands
Old 05-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Stump Rules!

"We" are not "Hughes".

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
is this really necessary? another thread bashing matt serra? i know that is expected on matt hughe's forum, but as someone else said, we don't like him bashing hughes so why should we bash serra as well? God says love our enemies as ourselves... not to spit on them if we saw them walking down the street.

i don't like serra's comments about hughes either but let's try to be mature about this here

it will be an exciting fight and i'm pumped. that's all i have to say about that. i fully expect the two men to squash their grudge in the octagon whatever the outcome is and shake hands

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 05-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by que

You don't like it... Don't read it. Easy as 1,2,3.... I don't need you to preach to me either with all due respect. I am not trying to gather anti-Serra people I read and article and posted it. I am not the type of person that will just be hush hush..Maybe thats why you think im immature!?!! haha.. I don't care what you or the next person thinks im ME and that aint going to change and MELISSA strongly dislikes Matty Serra..
Old 05-10-2009, 05:53 PM

At least Ray Longo is careful with his words, i like that he is staying neutral.

To be honest so far all Serra has said on this one is that he doesn't want to lose to Matt Hughes and that he doesn't like him.

We all know Serra has been a mug beforehand but there isnt much in this video that can make anyone mad?!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!

However, i dont actually think being a hypocrite is a bad thing, hell we all are, so my name is Jon the hypocrite Rees and i think Matt Serra is a jerk off and i hope he gets beaten hard by Matt Hughes for all the bashing he has done!

As a side note, this wont quash the hate, it will just stop the talking, Matt has just that llike Trigg, yeah the fight is over fair enough but he won't shake hands and end like buddies because Serra got personal and so no the'll maybe be some respect shown, some concillation but they wont be friends!
Old 05-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que

whatever the outcome is

YES, its really neccessary

I have NO quarms with Longo though...he seems alright...but Matt Serra he just cant control himself can he...he's an insecure little McShouty...at least BJ Penn can back up his smack talk, some of the time
Old 05-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
so my name is Jon the hypocrite Rees
difference is you admit it.....Serra doesn't.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
difference is you admit it.....Serra doesn't.
Ha ha!

However like i said, i watched that video again and all Serra says is "i don't like him", "the UFC is a great sport because you get to punch someone you don't like in the face"

or at least words to that affect, Now i dislike Serra for all his earlier stuff but this is really nothing to get angry about, we all know they dislike eachother.

And im not saying that you were maddened by it, im just throwing this general point out there!
Old 05-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Crisco

You guys are still taking what he says seriously? I started ignoring him about 3 days after tuf ended.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:41 AM
canadiancountryboy

I have listened to Longo a few times now and he seems like a decent guy who SEEMS respectful of the opponents that he trains his fighters for. Keeps it professional. Something his troll should learn. The only thing I have to laugh at him about is how with Serra's wrestling improvements, he should be able to take the fight where he wants to!! That is a whopper.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:05 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by que

Have you seen any of Serras video blogs? Interview after interview, all he says is how terrible of a person Hughes is, and how he's the good guy and Hughes is the bad guy. He's in the middle of a smear campaign right now and its wierd. Its pointless to tell people how immature trashing Serra is when the man himself is doing it two fold.