Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 05-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
right, but i am pretty sure that jews from hungary, germany, russia are not considered white ...
And what would that be considered? Saying white is general a shorter way of saying caucasion. A russian is white. If there was a Russian Jew, A german Jew and a English jew standing front of a raving racist black panther with a machine gun do you think he is going to skip over any of them and say oops your not white.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:53 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
And what would that be considered? Saying white is general a shorter way of saying caucasion.

Noun1.Caucasian race - a light-skinned race Caucasoid race, White people, White race
race - people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock; "some biologists doubt that there are important genetic differences between races of human beings"

Caucasian, White, White person - a member of the Caucasoid race
Old 05-11-2009, 04:55 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Dang I called my mom and she yelled @ me lol!! She said she just prefers to say caucasian and that I better not be siding with the opposing race! LOL.. My mom is outta control...
"The opposing race"?

We really should try to steer away from that mentality no matter which side you happen to be born to.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:05 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Tell that to my momma..She flips her lid dude. But I don't know if the first lady makes you and others feel that way im sorry it sucks I would not like the feeling either. I can't really judge, because I was really turned off to BO when I seen that stuff about his church. It really infuriated me. I just hope and pray that they get over the racial injustice they're ancestors endured. That was many moons ago time to move along we all have equal rights in this day and age.
Is racial injustice any worse than other injustices? Everyone's, and I stress everyone's, ancestors have endured horrific injustices at some point in time.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:09 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
And what would that be considered? Saying white is general a shorter way of saying caucasion. A russian is white. If there was a Russian Jew, A german Jew and a English jew standing front of a raving racist black panther with a machine gun do you think he is going to skip over any of them and say oops your not white.
it's not that black panther that they would need to worry about ... they would be more concerned with skinheads or KKK members ... they are the ones that differentiate jews from whites ...
Old 05-11-2009, 05:29 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
it's not that black panther that they would need to worry about ... they would be more concerned with skinheads or KKK members ... they are the ones that differentiate jews from whites ...
nah, they are only mostly just anti-black overall, anti-asian out west, and anti-Mexican down south. They are too busy with those to worry about Jews too much these days.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Crisco

I was trying to make the point that just because of someone is of jewish ancesetry doesn't mean they would be skipped over in the firing line for being non-white.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:54 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
I was trying to make the point that just because of someone is of jewish ancesetry doesn't mean they would be skipped over in the firing line for being non-white.
right, but you are insinuating that whites are being persecuted somewhere ... i am sure some places they are, but most of the time, they are doing the persecuting and would differentiate between who is white and who is not ..
Old 05-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Crisco

Quote:
right, but you are insinuating that whites are being persecuted somewhere ... i am sure some places they are, but most of the time, they are doing the persecuting and would differentiate between who is white and who is not ..
So you created an analogy for my analogy
Old 05-11-2009, 06:30 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
So you created an analogy for my analogy
i thought that is what we were doing .. i also did it in the other thread too ...