Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Tell that to my momma..She flips her lid dude. But I don't know if the first lady makes you and others feel that way im sorry it sucks I would not like the feeling either. I can't really judge, because I was really turned off to BO when I seen that stuff about his church. It really infuriated me. I just hope and pray that they get over the racial injustice they're ancestors endured. That was many moons ago time to move along we all have equal rights in this day and age.
Correct me if I'm wrong melis but your German aren't you? I'd like to speak to your mama because German is like top 3 in whiteness.

I could care less what Michelle and B-ho think on my race. It's not about race for me at all. I like to pick on them for going to a church that pretty much throws crap all over my people every chance they get.

It's all good only 3 yrs and change to go. Hoping we get a new face in there black, white, yellow I don't care just someone who didn't make it a 20 yr habbit to hate white people and America in his place of worship.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:27 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Please do your best to explain it to me
whites are caucasian, not all caucasians are white ... sure it has been come to describe white people as caucasoids ... so a caucasian can be from europe, north africa, middle east and south asia ... middle easterns, indians are considered caucasian but not white as they don't fall into the negroid or mongoloid category
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:28 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
Honestly, I am getting a little tired of turning on the television and it seems that there is more reporting about Mrs. Obama's fashion than reports on where her husband is leading this country. The media is having a field day with her. Especially all the gay fashion guru's on Bravo!

But KentuckyRedbone is right, had this been Sarah Palin or John McCain's wife, the liberal media would have demonized them for buying $500.00 shoes in an economy that is in the toilet!
maybe she spent her stimulus cheque on the shoes .. LOL
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
whites are caucasian, not all caucasians are white ... sure it has been come to describe white people as caucasoids ... so a caucasian can be from europe, north africa, middle east and south asia ... middle easterns, indians are considered caucasian but not white as they don't fall into the negroid or mongoloid category
It still doesn't change the point I was making with geography.

England, Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Greece and the general area surrounding these countries by popular assumption are "white".

I've never met a person from Germany in America that says they are not white.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:33 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
It still doesn't change the point I was making with geography.

England, Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Greece and the general area surrounding these countries by popular assumption are "white".

I've never met a person from Germany in America that says they are not white.
Do you consider Jews white?
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
It still doesn't change the point I was making with geography.

England, Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Greece and the general area surrounding these countries by popular assumption are "white".

I've never met a person from Germany in America that says they are not white.
Maybe Dave me try to explain what my mom means.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Do you consider Jews white?
That depends on their country of birth and ancestry.

If they are middle eastern jews then no I consider them middle eastern.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:44 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
That depends on their country of birth and ancestry.

If they are middle eastern jews then no I consider them middle eastern.
right, but i am pretty sure that jews from hungary, germany, russia are not considered white ...
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 05-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Correct me if I'm wrong melis but your German aren't you? I'd like to speak to your mama because German is like top 3 in whiteness.

I could care less what Michelle and B-ho think on my race. It's not about race for me at all. I like to pick on them for going to a church that pretty much throws crap all over my people every chance they get.

It's all good only 3 yrs and change to go. Hoping we get a new face in there black, white, yellow I don't care just someone who didn't make it a 20 yr habbit to hate white people and America in his place of worship.
Dang I called my mom and she yelled @ me lol!! She said she just prefers to say caucasian and that I better not be siding with the opposing race! LOL.. My mom is outta control...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Why does it really matter what skin pigment one is. A few hours under a lamp and htat can be taken care for most every one. American is American regardless of ancestery. My Dad was full blooded Sicilain and my mom was Ozark redneck (scots irish) and Cherokee. But I would insult the heritage of the other claiming this or that. I am American
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.