Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 05-11-2009, 03:03 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
It's not just you. I think it's pretty much all white people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

she is just getting back Bush for not caring about Black people ... LOL
Old 05-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
You think we are all just a bunch of paranoid honkies? or maybe we got something there?
Glad im not in your paranoia clan
Old 05-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Glad im not in your paranoia clan
Your only like 1/4 white she still likes you why do you think B-HO gets away with being only half black?
Old 05-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Your only like 1/4 white she still likes you why do you think B-HO gets away with being only half black?
Im not white. I am 1/2 European.. Big difference and I can care less about race I don't fit in either way black or white so I just sit from the sidelines and munch on popcorn.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Im not white. I am 1/2 European.. Big difference and I can care less about race I don't fit in either way black or white so I just sit from the sidelines and munch on popcorn.
IF your from anywhere north of spain and north africa and east of greece you are white.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:16 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
pretty much .. Blacks and Whites weren't meant to get along ... when each group thinking they are better than the next, what do you expect ... LOL
Old 05-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
IF your from anywhere north of spain and north africa and east of greece you are white.
Tell that to my momma..She flips her lid dude. But I don't know if the first lady makes you and others feel that way im sorry it sucks I would not like the feeling either. I can't really judge, because I was really turned off to BO when I seen that stuff about his church. It really infuriated me. I just hope and pray that they get over the racial injustice they're ancestors endured. That was many moons ago time to move along we all have equal rights in this day and age.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:20 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
there is a difference between white and caucasian ..
Old 05-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
there is a difference between white and caucasian ..
Please do your best to explain it to me
Old 05-11-2009, 03:25 PM
CAVEMAN

Honestly, I am getting a little tired of turning on the television and it seems that there is more reporting about Mrs. Obama's fashion than reports on where her husband is leading this country. The media is having a field day with her. Especially all the gay fashion guru's on Bravo!

But KentuckyRedbone is right, had this been Sarah Palin or John McCain's wife, the liberal media would have demonized them for buying $500.00 shoes in an economy that is in the toilet!