Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 05-11-2009, 04:33 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I just bought $40 worth of comic books off of Ebay, does that make me a bad person?

as long as it wasn't X-Men.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
as long as it wasn't X-Men.
One of them was X-Men, everything else was Avengers, Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four and Amazing Adventures. With the exception of the X-Men book, everything was from the 1970s.

They don't really make good comics anymore, so you have to go back a few decades.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:25 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
One of them was X-Men, everything else was Avengers, Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four and Amazing Adventures. With the exception of the X-Men book, everything was from the 1970s.

They don't really make good comics anymore, so you have to go back a few decades.
ok, 1 is doable.

and i know what you mean about going back decades. it's like that with a lot of things unfortunately.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:27 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
and her shoes relate to this how? I bet met gets free bees and I bet MAtt spends money on things he likes. I really don't see the big deal. Do you want a couple more poll barns?
Nah I just want them to honor their oath of offices and do the right thing.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:14 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
How do you know who paid for the shoes? Did you personally charge the government VISA? Chances are no one did they were probably just given to her. All I'm saying is leave the mans family out of it and of course she is going to be in the public sector as you say.. She is after all the 1st lady whether you or I like it.
You must not have read what I wrote very well cause I didn't accuse her of using Government money! In fact I was saying I really don't care about the Shoes but do find the double standard interesting. Also I really think She brought my criticism on herself! Normally I do leave family out of things but when they become more than supporting family they can expect a response! Let me give you an example! I don't like the Clintons and never did. But other than that one time that Chelsea got an attitude over a question I don't see the need to attack her. She's the Kid and not a politician! The same with Obama's kids! They can't help who their parents are and they ain't politicians! So they are off limits! Mrs Obama on the other hand has to me made herself a politician! Now if theirs still somebody that don't understand that I really don't care about the Shoes other than to point out the difference in how her and Palin were treated I give up!
Old 05-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Crisco

I still think Michelle Obama hates white people.

That's just me though.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:52 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco

That's just me though.
LOL ...
Old 05-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
If you really believe the obamas are not socialites then i have beach front property here in Oklahoma I want ot sell you. I know you are not that ignorant.
No thanks to your property in Oklahoma I don't particulary care for Okies.. Duh! Don't try to verbally attack my personal character, because we disagree. Seriously I never questioned your intellect. I am not even a fan of the Obamas and even more less of a fan of Palin, however I think she looked fantastic in all her new clothes I am just saying who cares what the woman buys its none of anyones business.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:00 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco

That's just me though.
It's not just you. I think it's pretty much all white people.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
It's not just you. I think it's pretty much all white people.
You think we are all just a bunch of paranoid honkies? or maybe we got something there?