Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
How is that being a socialite? Oh please!

If you really believe the obamas are not socialites then i have beach front property here in Oklahoma I want ot sell you. I know you are not that ignorant.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-10-2009, 10:21 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
If you really believe the obamas are not socialites then i have beach front property here in Oklahoma I want ot sell you. I know you are not that ignorant.
You have no clue how she even received the shoes, did she buy them, you dont know, did we buy them, you don't know, did she get them for free, you dont know.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-10-2009, 10:25 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

They are all socialites, no big secret there. Sarah Palin got slammed by the media over the cost of her clothes during the campaign too.

It's absolutely stupid to spend that kind of money on shoes, but she can buy whatever she wants. I don't care. Next subject please.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
who cares, she looks like the ShamWow guy.
Obama's wife, not Palin!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-10-2009, 11:14 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

right, so she was wearing $500 shoes and McCain didn't know how many houses he owned .... but that is ok right .. whatever ... the mccain's owned something like 13M in property ... now tell me that the media lied about that and he really owns nothing near that ...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,480
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
right, so she was wearing $500 shoes and McCain didn't know how many houses he owned .... but that is ok right .. whatever ... the mccain's owned something like 13M in property ... now tell me that the media lied about that and he really owns nothing near that ...
The media lied about that and he really owns nothing near that ...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
You have no clue how she even received the shoes, did she buy them, you dont know, did we buy them, you don't know, did she get them for free, you dont know.

You missed the point completely. All politican are dirty rotten scumbags. It does nto matter what letter is after their name they only care about themselves and the big companies that put them in there.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:27 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
You missed the point completely. All politican are dirty rotten scumbags. It does nto matter what letter is after their name they only care about themselves and the big companies that put them in there.
and her shoes relate to this how? I bet met gets free bees and I bet MAtt spends money on things he likes. I really don't see the big deal. Do you want a couple more poll barns?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-11-2009, 04:15 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,739
Default

I just bought $40 worth of comic books off of Ebay, does that make me a bad person?



Anyways, I didn't read the article, but I think it was idiotic the way the media ripped Sarah Palin apart and reported half-truths and lies about her. The only reason they did it was because she was a threat to their darling Obama, in a way that McCain never could be. Unfortunately, the ignorant masses ate it up and believed every word.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-11-2009, 04:26 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I just bought $40 worth of comic books off of Ebay, does that make me a bad person?



Anyways, I didn't read the article, but I think it was idiotic the way the media ripped Sarah Palin apart and reported half-truths and lies about her. The only reason they did it was because she was a threat to their darling Obama, in a way that McCain never could be. Unfortunately, the ignorant masses ate it up and believed every word.
Well that depends on what comic books you bought.

I thought it was stupid to pick on Palin for the clothes upgrade the poor girl needed and I think its stupid we comment on Obamas shoes.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.