Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-09-2009, 08:01 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Just imagine if Palin bought 500 dollar shoe's!

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle...int=1&page=all
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
i'd buy Palin 500 dollar shoes!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
What does Sarah Palin have to do with Michelle Obama? Get over it already. Leave her out of your hate/dislike for Obama. Thats like saying for Serra fans to bash Audra. Come on now seriously leave the mans family alone!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-09-2009, 10:51 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
What does Sarah Palin have to do with Michelle Obama? Get over it already. Leave her out of your hate/dislike for Obama. Thats like saying for Serra fans to bash Audra. Come on now seriously leave the mans family alone!

haven't you heard, the first lady is only allowed to shop at pay less in the bargain bin with her own money...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-10-2009, 04:26 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

I doubt she had to pay for them anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-10-2009, 07:52 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
What does Sarah Palin have to do with Michelle Obama? Get over it already. Leave her out of your hate/dislike for Obama. Thats like saying for Serra fans to bash Audra. Come on now seriously leave the mans family alone!
Don't you remember the big up roar when the RNC bought Palin some high dollar clothes? The double standard is what I'm talking about! They talk a big talk but don't hold themself's to the same standard the tell others to live by. Normally I don't care what others pay for shoes as long as its thier money. But if your gonna hammer and tell other folks to cut back then it becomes different. As for his family I'm only attacking the ones who put themselves out in the public sector! You know little Miss for the first time in my adult life I'm proud of America!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
Don't you remember the big up roar when the RNC bought Palin some high dollar clothes? The double standard is what I'm talking about! They talk a big talk but don't hold themself's to the same standard the tell others to live by. Normally I don't care what others pay for shoes as long as its thier money. But if your gonna hammer and tell other folks to cut back then it becomes different. As for his family I'm only attacking the ones who put themselves out in the public sector! You know little Miss for the first time in my adult life I'm proud of America!
How do you know who paid for the shoes? Did you personally charge the government VISA? Chances are no one did they were probably just given to her. All im saying is leave the mans family out of it and of course she is going to be in the public sector as you say.. She is after all the 1st lady whether you or I like it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What you do in public office would and should be under a microscope. If Michelle did nto want the attention she would not havew got involved with an elitist politican. She like many are very affluent and like to spend money and get expensive gifts. If she does nto want us to call her out then she should stay home and be a resonable mom and not a socialite.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
What you do in public office would and should be under a microscope. If Michelle did nto want the attention she would not havew got involved with an elitist politican. She like many are very affluent and like to spend money and get expensive gifts. If she does nto want us to call her out then she should stay home and be a resonable mom and not a socialite.
How is that being a socialite? Oh please!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

who cares, she looks like the ShamWow guy.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.