Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Read my answer and weep
i did and it sucks....try again.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
If Saddam was following the laws he set for his country while executing people, are you ok with it? If assassinations followed his laws, and the genocidal killings, if he followed his laws of state, are you ok with it?
nice x 2
Old 05-11-2009, 12:30 AM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
If Saddam was following the laws he set for his country while executing people, are you ok with it? If assassinations followed his laws, and the genocidal killings, if he followed his laws of state, are you ok with it?
exactly ... "Vengeance is Mine" it is up to God, it is not up to us ... if we were to take God's words as they were, people would be getting stoned for all sorts of things ... I can't understand how people can call themselves Christian's and be so out for blood and vengeance whether it is war or capital punishment ...
Old 05-11-2009, 01:03 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
exactly ... "Vengeance is Mine" it is up to God, it is not up to us ... if we were to take God's words as they were, people would be getting stoned for all sorts of things ... I can't understand how people can call themselves Christian's and be so out for blood and vengeance whether it is war or capital punishment ...
Vengeance IS HIS. That does not negate the fact that there are conflicts and individuals that need to be dealt with on a worldly level. Don't use a misguided view of the Lord's message to generalize us as blood-lusted heathens.

Nobody LIKES having to go to war or having to execute people for heinous crimes, but sometimes it needs to be done.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:59 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Vengeance IS HIS. That does not negate the fact that there are conflicts and individuals that need to be dealt with on a worldly level. Don't use a misguided view of the Lord's message to generalize us as blood-lusted heathens.

Nobody LIKES having to go to war or having to execute people for heinous crimes, but sometimes it needs to be done.
nah, it just bothers me that so many people who call themselves Christian's are out for blood, kill muslims, kill illegals, kill criminals .. i am not saying a lot of these people are great people, but it is not to us to kill them .. let God deal with that ...
Old 05-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
nah, it just bothers me that so many people who call themselves Christian's are out for blood, kill muslims, kill illegals, kill criminals .. i am not saying a lot of these people are great people, but it is not to us to kill them .. let God deal with that ...
But before GOD arrives, WE represent His Kingdom.

All Christians are Heavenly Ambassidors for The Kingdom of GOD, our mission is Opus Dei, To spread the Gospel to The very ends of the Worlds, and thus Expand the Kingdom in Satans territory until GOD himself decides to arrive. We ARE an invasion force...and we ARE fighting a War, on in foreign Lands...Our Home is Heaven, it is NOT Earth.

Jesus come to Earth Twice. The first time as Peacemaker and Teacher, his point in coming was for the Troops, not for the Enemy, thats why the Jews missed his arrival. His Second arrival will not be for his Troops, it will be for His Enemies and they will be smushed.

This WHOLE thing, this whole existance is about War, and how War eventually gives way to the peace of GOD. We havent reached that peace yet, and its unlikely IMHO that we will still be on duty when that phase of the Campaign takes place. I dont know about you, but I'm not up to being deployed for more then about a century...and goodness knows how long it will be before GOD decides to put the Enemy out of their missery.

Whilst we arent supposed to be Militant like Islam, we are hardly supposed to be passive...and thats EXACTLY what the West is becoming...we are CERTAINLY not to appease the enemy!!! thats precisely the view thats spawned in the other thread about the Bibles being distroyed

How DARE a Christian Military take away and distroy the Holy Scripture meant for GOD purpose! Who do they think they are?? Whose side do they think they are fighting for. What they did was not only disrespectful to GOD, it was disrespectful to their own vocational calling, it was Disrespectful to their flag, Disrespectful to their constitution, and Disrespectful to their Nation. Either they are with GOD or they are not.

This is not a game, its a full scale war, and people are lost every day...how many souls that could have been saved will now perish because GODs people yet again failed him?? No bloody wonder he gets so frustrated
Old 05-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Crisco

Quote:
WTF are you talking about?

WHo here said anything about killing all those people minus the criminals?

I'd rather convert a muslim then kill him anyday minus a few of course..

You know what bothers me? Christians that call themselves Christians ignore the bible and tend to make **** up as they go along.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco

You know what bothers me? Christians that call themselves Christians ignore the bible and tend to make **** up as they go along.
You are SO right
Old 05-11-2009, 03:55 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco

i am not talking about just this thread .. justify it all you want ... but there are too many so called Christian's out there that twist the Lord's words and ignore others ...
Old 05-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Crisco

Quote:
i am not talking about just this thread .. justify it all you want ... but there are too many so called Christian's out there that twist the Lord's words and ignore others ...
You sir are 100 percent correct

Exodus 21:12
He that smites a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death.