Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 05-09-2009, 03:57 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Well, clearly, all the sex education and handing out of birth control in schools is just making the situation worse.
I was taught sex education as a 6th grader back in 1992. I was so pumped to go have sex after that!
Old 05-09-2009, 06:25 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
Sure, It's their choice.
Unfortunately, that's the case. That don't make it right.

It's sad that so many people would be so callous and lazy in this world.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
So the difference is it goes through the legal system and that makes it better? Either way, the justice is done.
No.

Thats what you seem to be misunderstanding. Going though the legal system MAKES it justice...going through anything else, makes it Vengance...and that doesnt belong to you.

Take the law into your own hands, and what you dispense cant be called Justice
Old 05-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Okay, I should specify Biblical morality. There's not much Biblical stuff going on in Catholic schools.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Don't hate me for my opinion....
No...hate him for something else instead
Old 05-09-2009, 02:05 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Unfortunately, that's the case. That don't make it right.

It's sad that so many people would be so callous and lazy in this world.
Why take somebodys right away to have an abortion and in the same breath complain because your rights are always bring infringed upon. I am not talking about you personally, just in general.

Truth is people will always have the choice law or no law and when they can't do it here, they will go someplace they can legally or illegally. History has already proven what will happen when something has been made into a law. Prohibition is one example, war on drugs. The more you ban and enforce it the more of a problem it truly becomes.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Why take somebodys right away to have an abortion and in the same breath complain because your rights are always bring infringed upon. I am not talking about you personally, just in general.

Truth is people will always have the choice law or no law and when they can't do it here, they will go someplace they can legally or illegally. History has already proven what will happen when something has been made into a law. Prohibition is one example, war on drugs. The more you ban and enforce it the more of a problem it truly becomes.
Someone needs to stand up for the babies thats why I am anti-abortion. If the mother chooses to go have an illegal abortion and dies thats her problem. Why is it ok if she can go murder her own baby and thats acceptable?? The problem is the more we advocate for abortion rights the more these gals find it as a way of birth control and that its ok to do it. We are silently agreeing to the murder of innocent lives.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Why take somebodys right away to have an abortion
Because we believe that somebody's right to life is more important.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
but its worrying that you would support that.

Never mind if you carry it out. You know full well what the Bible says...it has to be STATE execution...or not at all. The State chooses not at all...now whether thats right or wrong is a case to argue...but to plant a bomb that might kill MORE then just the Mother...well..thats not even an execution is it...kill anyone but the Mother, and you have committed murder...so you need to be shot as well.

It gets riddiculous.

Do you consider the state sponsored executions which were carried out by Saddam Hussein to be okay just because they were state sponsored? If not, why?
Old 05-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
Do you consider the state sponsored executions which were carried out by Saddam Hussein to be okay just because they were state sponsored? If not, why?
I don't know about Dave, but I would put those in a different category because of the reasons behind those executions.

To put a man to death because he murdered another person in cold blood is justice. To put a man to death because he is politically or ideologically opposed to you is tyranny.