Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 05-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
See bold

Abortion is premeditated murder IMO.

Like I said, you guys are blowing it out of proportion like I'm going to act on it. I'm simply voicing my opinion. Sorry it's not the same as yours, get over it.
I'm sorry bro I'm not freaking out I just never met anyone that thought the doctor and mother should be executed... Was just a new view point for me is all.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I'm sorry bro I'm not freaking out I just never met anyone that thought the doctor and mother should be executed... Was just a new view point for me is all.
My bad, just in a bad mood today, thought the gym would help, but it was leg day, I hate leg day, lol. It's Friday and I'm done working now. Maybe I'll feel better after I eat these chicken wings.

Just so you know, I wasn't saying they should be executed, but rearnakedchoke only gave me a few options so I selected the best ones from those options, lol.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
There are a few pro-life orgs that do bomb and kill people in abortion clinics(which is ironic). That is who this ariticle addressed and I think the title of the article is a little twisted and is misleading.
Yeah...I think those are terrorists....the rest are just peaceful demonstrators
Old 05-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Ok, I guess there's some restrictions that I overlooked when I read the definition.

However, there's nothing wrong with being violent to murderers? That's what an abortion is, murder.

IMO, it's the same as the death penalty. Like Ron White says, "In Texas, if you kill somebody, we will kill you back. That's our policy."
Well...it has to be carried out by the State then...it cant be carried out by demonstrators...thats just more murder...two wrongs dont make a right.

Kill a baby in the womb, and go on death row. THATS the strictly biblical moral root...it certainly ISNT kill a baby and be blown up in a clinic...sorry but that doesnt cut it. Do you understand the difference? It has to be STATE execution, it CANT be a lynch Mob...GOD wont justify the latter.

People who think like that ARE Terrorists
Old 05-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
See bold

Abortion is premeditated murder IMO.

Like I said, you guys are blowing it out of proportion like I'm going to act on it. I'm simply voicing my opinion. Sorry it's not the same as yours, get over it.
but its worrying that you would support that.

Never mind if you carry it out. You know full well what the Bible says...it has to be STATE execution...or not at all. The State chooses not at all...now whether thats right or wrong is a case to argue...but to plant a bomb that might kill MORE then just the Mother...well..thats not even an execution is it...kill anyone but the Mother, and you have committed murder...so you need to be shot as well.

It gets riddiculous.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Well...it has to be carried out by the State then...it cant be carried out by demonstrators...thats just more murder...two wrongs dont make a right.

Kill a baby in the womb, and go on death row. THATS the strictly biblical moral root...it certainly ISNT kill a baby and be blown up in a clinic...sorry but that doesnt cut it. Do you understand the difference? It has to be STATE execution, it CANT be a lynch Mob...GOD wont justify the latter.

People who think like that ARE Terrorists
Well, it's ok. Really, in the end, they'll answer to God.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Well, it's ok. Really, in the end, they'll answer to God.
Wont we all.

I think thats the point. You dont need to administer punishment now...YOU dont need to administer punishment at all

"Vengence is mine, Saith The Lord"
Old 05-08-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Wont we all.

I think thats the point. You dont need to administer punishment now...YOU dont need to administer punishment at all

"Vengence is mine, Saith The Lord"
Guess you missed my post. I never said I'm going to act, I just voiced my opinion.

I guess in that case, WAR THE LORD!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Guess you missed my post. I never said I'm going to act, I just voiced my opinion.

I guess in that case, WAR THE LORD!!!!!!
It's one of those things where support is almost as bad as doing it...
Old 05-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Personally, I believe that any doctor who performs an abortion should be convicted of murder in a court of law. The mother should also be convicted using the same charges that we level against people who pay a "hitman" to kill another person. All the nurses, assistants, receptionists, family members and anyone knowingly involved in the abortion should be charged with being an accessory to murder.

Anyone who approves of abortion or doesn't consider it the #1 most important issue in our nation today, is also culpable and has the blood of over 40 million children on their conscience. Just like those German citizens who knew about the concentration camps in Nazi Germany and did nothing.

Unfortunately, our law system is simply not set up that way. So there is nothing we can do but vote for anti-abortion politicians and make our opinions heard whenever possible.

I do believe this is the primary issue in our nation and it's the #1 criteria that I use to determine who I vote for. I don't care where they stand on any other issue, if they are pro-abortion, then I'm not going to vote for them. I wouldn't vote for a Nazi, no matter what kind of tax plan or healthcare plan he had, and I won't vote for anyone who supports abortion for the exact same reason.

Now, I don't advocate violence to solve this issue, but I won't rule it out either. Violence was ultimately necessary to stop slavery in America and the Nazis in Europe. So it might eventually be necessary to stop abortion as well.