Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 05-12-2009, 12:59 PM
County Mike

Dave: I think sometimes you have unreasonable expectations of people. You can't expect ANYONE to be mistake free or to always do what you hope they'll do.

Bisping fell asleep. He apologized. It's over. I fall asleep all the time. It happens.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
1) I was expecting for him to be better then Okay
2) Yes I'll admit he cares even though he only coached in the Trials the one HE wanted to win, and most of HIS choices lost...meaning, he now tutors the guy he coached against during the trial
3) Not hard enough to get to the United States in time for the American Trials, and not Hard enough to make the fight of the first guy who lost
4) We dont know if thats Bispings work, or really the unity of the group itself from the House. I havent seen an overt showing of unity yet speerheaded by Bisping
5) I'm not sure thats true of the guy whose fight he missed

6) I'm not even sure I believe his story...jetlagged after a whole week or so? Cooincodence he missed the fight of a guy bound to loose once his opponent was known...?

7)the whole Island is down two guys...one of which could REALLY have used Bispings help during the fight

8) Forgive? well its not really up to me to forgive him is it. I'm just calling it like I see it. I give props when he does well and criticism when he does badly.

Lets see how the rest of the event works out

Ha ha you wasnt expecting anything from him but to kick him in the teeth.

Wow that is emotive, the Whole island being down two, one of those wasn't his fault and yes Dean needed him and Bisping is silly for that but if it wasnt jetlag it was something else with good reason.

annd don't give me crap about him knowing he'd lose and not wanting to turn up to see it, he is smart enough to realise that a no show looks even worse. His done wrong, he knows it and everybody knows it but i will let him carry on with the job, and so far bar that, he has beenn good.

He has been goading the American team, deflecting attention from his guys, and DID YOU NOTICE when he told the team not to play silly games, prannks, stick to the task. Thats seems like good team spirit to me.

Deans disapointment tells me of the spirit and leadership Bisping shows, look at that whole team and how they listen and respond to him.

i thought Bisping showed some real care with Stapleton. I know there are plenty of criticisms, i just think that those are the only you dwell on.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:52 PM

Oh and Dave if you can't get a Visa to work, then you can't go.

Or is Bisping to blame for the American immigration system. Now i would of thought the UFC was behind getting that sorted so i doubt any of it was his fault.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Oh and Dave if you can't get a Visa to work, then you can't go.

Or is Bisping to blame for the American immigration system. Now i would of thought the UFC was behind getting that sorted so i doubt any of it was his fault.
Why would you fail a visa unless you hadnt applied for it in time Jon
Old 05-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Dave: I think sometimes you have unreasonable expectations of people. You can't expect ANYONE to be mistake free or to always do what you hope they'll do.
people tell me that all the time
Old 05-12-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Why would you fail a visa unless you hadnt applied for it in time Jon

Do you have any idea the complexities of applying for a Work Visa in the USA or the Uk. It isnnt all that easy. Plus Bisping is a fighter not a bureacrat.

He might have a criminal record, his auntie may be a terrorist and the Feds wanted to vet it!
There were complications, it happens, and as i said i bet it was the UFC who donne all the paperwork anyway
Old 05-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Do you have any idea the complexities of applying for a Work Visa in the USA or the Uk. It isnnt all that easy. Plus Bisping is a fighter not a bureacrat.

He might have a criminal record, his auntie may be a terrorist and the Feds wanted to vet it!
There were complications, it happens, and as i said i bet it was the UFC who donne all the paperwork anyway
I have an idea, yes, I havent any experience of it myself though.

It would be shocking if he had a criminal record

It could well be the UFCs fault...but thats not the way it was portrayed is it.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:21 AM
GnP

Quote:
I have an idea, yes, I havent any experience of it myself though.

It would be shocking if he had a criminal record

It could well be the UFCs fault...but thats not the way it was portrayed is it.

He also had Visa issues i seem to remember before his first UFC fight which is why it took so long.
Would it by that shocking if he had a criminal record? It could be something very minor from years ago that would still give him visa issues.

I believe he fell asleep as if not surely he would have fabricated a much better excuse?

Must admit it seems to me like you are just taking the opportunity to do some Bisping bashing
Old 05-13-2009, 11:19 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnP
He also had Visa issues i seem to remember before his first UFC fight which is why it took so long.
Would it by that shocking if he had a criminal record? It could be something very minor from years ago that would still give him visa issues.

I believe he fell asleep as if not surely he would have fabricated a much better excuse?

Must admit it seems to me like you are just taking the opportunity to do some Bisping bashing
It has to be said, I dont think much of him
Old 05-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnP
Would it by that shocking if he had a criminal record?
Nah, they all have records 'Oop Narth'.

Isn't that right Dave!