Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 05-07-2009, 11:47 PM

The fact remains, Matt should of fought Serra for the belt, and now he wont because of Serra's injury.

The most important thing is that Matt beats Serra down, thats the result we all care about but Matt will be slightly unlucky not to be claiming the WW title when he wins it. I'll stand by that statement.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
The fact remains, Matt should of fought Serra for the belt, and now he wont because of Serra's injury.

The most important thing is that Matt beats Serra down, thats the result we all care about but Matt will be slightly unlucky not to be claiming the WW title when he wins it. I'll stand by that statement.
its midnight...shouldnt you be in bed
Old 05-08-2009, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
its midnight...shouldnt you be in bed
Ha ha my time frames are all over the place!

Monday to Friday seems just like one long day, all i do is go library all day, come back a little , then spend the evening there doing my revision for two exams today!

Matt Hughes Forum is part of my brief intermissions!

Late last night i was reading about Tobert Count of Mortain. Morcar and Eadwine,, John of Worcester. Henry of Huntingdon, William of Poitiers and my personal hero, William FitzOsbern!

I Love my degree!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Ha ha my time frames are all over the place!

Monday to Friday seems just like one long day, all i do is go library all day, come back a little , then spend the evening there doing my revision for two exams today!

Matt Hughes Forum is part of my brief intermissions!

Late last night i was reading about Tobert Count of Mortain. Morcar and Eadwine,, John of Worcester. Henry of Huntingdon, William of Poitiers and my personal hero, William FitzOsbern!

I Love my degree!
Sounds like it

My routine for sleep is 1am-7am Tuesday morning, 1am-7am wed morning, 1am-7am thursday morning 1am-7am friday morning, 12midnight-5am saturday morning 3pm-9pm saturday afternoon, 3am-9am sunday morning, 3am-9am monday morning

Old 05-08-2009, 01:09 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
I don't think unlucky and MH belong in the same sentence. This thread keeps throwing me off. I wanna attack then I remember no one is bashing the fellow..
Not unlucky? you get kicked in the nads by GSP and Trigg and poked in the eye by BJ, not to mention kissed by BJ ... having people know you used to train with a guy who couldn't control his bowels in the cage ... that is unlucky as can be .. LOL