Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I doubt it.

When I have dieted before I'd lose about 5 pounds in the first week, that would be water.

But...Andreas, ive been ADDING litres of water a day!! I cant possibly have lost the water ive just drank AND 8lbs of water...when I only had about five to begin with, and have replaced them during the week...thanks to Rich Franklin
if you say so
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
You didn't lose water. Just focus on the positive and ignore the negative (except when oit comes to lbs). let yourself have one reasonable cheat day a week.
See I felt like I was putting ON weight...I was glugging that grotesque liquid as much as I could before I gaged.

then I'd feel...bloated...so I was like...I expect ive put on like so many pounds, and when I tell Franklin he'll say its just water, and to keep going because of the benefits...blah, blah...and I'd be like "I dont want to do this no more...coz I put in all this effort...and I'm balloning.

I stept on to those scale feeling like a water bomb...to find the water had magically vanished...along with my usual water weight...plus an extra few lbs...I was like..."are these broken"
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-04-2009, 01:07 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
if you say so
I do.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
That's part of my new cardio routine...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-04-2009, 01:10 AM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Good job. Stick with it and you'll find it tends to get easier as you go. The more you lose, the easier it is to workout. Then you workout more and lose more. The cycle continues. Just stay disciplined.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-04-2009, 01:14 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I do.
i was just messing with you. everyone knows that when you first start dieting you lose nothing but fat.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-04-2009, 01:21 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
i was just messing with you. everyone knows that the first week of dieting you lose nothing but fat.
Well I was expecting about 5lbs of water...thats my usual whenever I start..then I usually like never lose oat else.

However, I wasnt even expecting to lose that, because like I tried to explain...how can I lose water when I'm being forced to drink more then ive EVER drank in my whole life??? Water is VERY weighty indeed

But I was told that water is also needed in burning fat aswell. Now I lost whatever water weight i gained by drinking, I lost the normal water weight

but that still leaves me wondering where the extra three lbs came from??? I think that must be like fatty fatty weight or something...coz I've broken my waters already.


sooo I'll just keep on drinking water and pissing the fat down the drain
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-04-2009, 02:04 AM
ufcfan2
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Well I was expecting about 5lbs of water...thats my usual whenever I start..then I usually like never lose oat else.

However, I wasnt even expecting to lose that, because like I tried to explain...how can I lose water when I'm being forced to drink more then ive EVER drank in my whole life??? Water is VERY weighty indeed

But I was told that water is also needed in burning fat aswell. Now I lost whatever water weight i gained by drinking, I lost the normal water weight

but that still leaves me wondering where the extra three lbs came from??? I think that must be like fatty fatty weight or something...coz I've broken my waters already.


sooo I'll just keep on drinking water and pissing the fat down the drain

WTG,keep chugging at it...I need to lose a few pounds myself though I'm not overly weight I'm a bit pudgie
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-04-2009, 02:26 AM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcfan2

WTG,keep chugging at it...I need to lose a few pounds myself though I'm not overly weight I'm a bit pudgie
Oh my words exactly!! Yaaaay for pudgie!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-04-2009, 03:15 AM
mikthehick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Great job Dave!!

Keep up the great work, you will love it when you reach your goal.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.