Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Old 05-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I doubt it.

When I have dieted before I'd lose about 5 pounds in the first week, that would be water.

But...Andreas, ive been ADDING litres of water a day!! I cant possibly have lost the water ive just drank AND 8lbs of water...when I only had about five to begin with, and have replaced them during the week...thanks to Rich Franklin
if you say so
Old 05-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
You didn't lose water. Just focus on the positive and ignore the negative (except when oit comes to lbs). let yourself have one reasonable cheat day a week.
See I felt like I was putting ON weight...I was glugging that grotesque liquid as much as I could before I gaged.

then I'd feel...bloated...so I was like...I expect ive put on like so many pounds, and when I tell Franklin he'll say its just water, and to keep going because of the benefits...blah, blah...and I'd be like "I dont want to do this no more...coz I put in all this effort...and I'm balloning.

I stept on to those scale feeling like a water bomb...to find the water had magically vanished...along with my usual water weight...plus an extra few lbs...I was like..."are these broken"
Old 05-04-2009, 01:07 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
if you say so
I do.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
That's part of my new cardio routine...
Old 05-04-2009, 01:10 AM
County Mike

Good job. Stick with it and you'll find it tends to get easier as you go. The more you lose, the easier it is to workout. Then you workout more and lose more. The cycle continues. Just stay disciplined.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:14 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
I do.
i was just messing with you. everyone knows that when you first start dieting you lose nothing but fat.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:21 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
i was just messing with you. everyone knows that the first week of dieting you lose nothing but fat.
Well I was expecting about 5lbs of water...thats my usual whenever I start..then I usually like never lose oat else.

However, I wasnt even expecting to lose that, because like I tried to explain...how can I lose water when I'm being forced to drink more then ive EVER drank in my whole life??? Water is VERY weighty indeed

But I was told that water is also needed in burning fat aswell. Now I lost whatever water weight i gained by drinking, I lost the normal water weight

but that still leaves me wondering where the extra three lbs came from??? I think that must be like fatty fatty weight or something...coz I've broken my waters already.

sooo I'll just keep on drinking water and pissing the fat down the drain
Old 05-04-2009, 02:04 AM
ufcfan2

Quote:
Well I was expecting about 5lbs of water...thats my usual whenever I start..then I usually like never lose oat else.

However, I wasnt even expecting to lose that, because like I tried to explain...how can I lose water when I'm being forced to drink more then ive EVER drank in my whole life??? Water is VERY weighty indeed

But I was told that water is also needed in burning fat aswell. Now I lost whatever water weight i gained by drinking, I lost the normal water weight

but that still leaves me wondering where the extra three lbs came from??? I think that must be like fatty fatty weight or something...coz I've broken my waters already.

sooo I'll just keep on drinking water and pissing the fat down the drain

WTG,keep chugging at it...I need to lose a few pounds myself though I'm not overly weight I'm a bit pudgie
Old 05-04-2009, 02:26 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcfan2

WTG,keep chugging at it...I need to lose a few pounds myself though I'm not overly weight I'm a bit pudgie
Oh my words exactly!! Yaaaay for pudgie!
Old 05-04-2009, 03:15 AM
mikthehick

Great job Dave!!

Keep up the great work, you will love it when you reach your goal.