Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 01-29-2009, 08:05 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Well, Obama is sending American taxpayers' money to fund abortions in other countries. I highly doubt GOD is smiling at anyone who supports the murder of unborn children.
Sig worthy.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:06 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Well, Obama is sending American taxpayers' money to fund abortions in other countries. I highly doubt GOD is smiling at anyone who supports the murder of unborn children.
we could argue the abortion issue but thats really not the point here,it wouldn't matter who was voted in as president they wouldn't be pure enough in gods eyes no matter who they were,,not even you Nate,,all that i was trying to say is Obama will be a lot better for the USA and the world then lets say your former President
Old 01-29-2009, 12:39 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Okay peeps, a dose of realism...

1. If you are upset about Obama getting a movie, please get real...

2. NATE, do not mislead people! Obama is not directly sending money to fund abortions in other countries...Don't play that game.

3. Why does everybody from Canada have to love Obama?
Old 01-29-2009, 12:39 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I'd hate to see what your going to act like once a woman becomes president
What!?!? Never happen. Bite your tongue woman!

Old 01-29-2009, 12:56 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
...i think he is the right man for the job and the tension around the world might just ease up for a while.
Then perhaps you can explain why Al'Qaida is hurling insults directly at him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_144839.html

Quote:
CAIRO, Egypt — Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader used a racial epithet to insult Barack Obama in a message posted Wednesday, describing the president-elect in demeaning terms that imply he does the bidding of whites. The message appeared chiefly aimed at persuading Muslims and Arabs that Obama does not represent a change in U.S. policies.

Ayman al-Zawahri said in the message, which appeared on militant Web sites, that Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X, the 1960s African-American rights leader.

In al-Qaida's first response to Obama's victory, al-Zawahri also called the president-elect _ along with secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice _ "house Negroes."

Speaking in Arabic, al-Zawahri uses the term "abeed al-beit," which literally translates as "house slaves." But al-Qaida supplied English subtitles of his speech that included the translation as "house Negroes."

The message also includes old footage of speeches by Malcolm X in which he explains the term, saying black slaves who worked in their white masters' house were more servile than those who worked in the fields. Malcolm X used the term to criticize black leaders he accused of not standing up to whites.

In Washington, State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said the latest message was just "more despicable comments from a terrorist."

The 11-minute 23-second video features the audio message by al-Zawahri, who appears only in a still image, along with other images, including one of Obama wearing a Jewish skullcap as he meets with Jewish leaders. In his speech, al-Zawahri refers to a Nov. 5 U.S. airstrike attack in Afghanistan, meaning the video was made after that date.

Al-Zawahri said Obama's election has not changed American policies he said are aimed at oppressing Muslims and others.

"America has put on a new face, but its heart full of hate, mind drowning in greed, and spirit which spreads evil, murder, repression and despotism continue to be the same as always," the deputy of al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden said.

He said Obama's plan to shift troops to Afghanistan is doomed to failure, because Afghans will resist.

"Be aware that the dogs of Afghanistan have found the flesh of your soldiers to be delicious, so send thousands after thousands to them," he said.

Al-Zawahri did not threaten specific attacks, but warned Obama that he was "facing a Jihadi (holy war) awakening and renaissance which is shaking the pillars of the entire Islamic world; and this is the fact which you and your government and country refuse to recognize and pretend not to see."

He said Obama's victory showed Americans acknowledged that President George W. Bush's policies were a failure and that the result was an "admission of defeat in Iraq."

But Obama's professions of support for Israel during the election campaign "confirmed to the Ummah (Islamic world) that you have chosen a stance of hostility to Islam and Muslims," al-Zawahri said.
And if you want a little bonus reading:
http://www.courant.com/news/politics...tory?track=rss

Quote:
Soon after the November election, al-Qaida's No. 2 leader took stock of America's new president-elect and dismissed him with an insulting epithet. "A house Negro," Ayman al-Zawahiri said.

That was just a warm-up. In the weeks since, the terrorist group has unleashed a stream of verbal tirades against Barack Obama, each more venomous than the last. Obama has been called a "hypocrite," a "killer" of innocents, an "enemy of Muslims." He was even blamed for the Israeli military assault on Gaza, which began and ended before he took office.

"He kills your brothers and sisters in Gaza mercilessly and without affection," an al-Qaida spokesman declared in a grainy Internet video this month.
Yes, peace is going to come because Obama was elected. Get real. We don't believe in Allah = they want us dead.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Crisco

I hope Obama gets like real hood and calls the terrorists out for a bang out.

lol.

Like yea bitch! Talk **** now!

It would be like a SNL skit
Old 01-29-2009, 01:59 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco

lol.

haha! He could start calling Joe Biden a "cracker" and hold his gun sideways too. I would ROFL.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:27 PM
Crisco

lol now that would make a good movie
Old 01-29-2009, 02:32 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco

lol.

LOL, reminds me of this MadTV skit with Dubya & Cheney, Country Slammer (parody of Nelly's Country Grammer):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj3PuBo3u2Y
Old 01-29-2009, 02:44 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Then perhaps you can explain why Al'Qaida is hurling insults directly at him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_144839.html

And if you want a little bonus reading:
http://www.courant.com/news/politics...tory?track=rss

Yes, peace is going to come because Obama was elected. Get real. We don't believe in Allah = they want us dead.
you seem very scared of the Arab world,,but i didn't say tension would disappear i said it would ease up a little,,terrorists dont care who's in power in the US. they devote their lives to making the western world feel some sort of pain because they feel oppressed and feel the western world is to blame,not sure how you got world peace out of what i said.