Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Old 05-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Jason 16

Default MT NaNO Vapor?

does this stuff work?

Ive been takeing muscle milk for a little over 2.5 months and Ive had fairly good gains but Iam running out. so Iam trying to deside to stick with it or try something new like nano vapor
Old 05-03-2009, 05:45 PM
logrus

naNO Vapor is a pre workout drink, its like NO-xplode Super Pump 250, Axiom and so on. M.M is just a protein drink.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
naNO Vapor is a pre workout drink, its like NO-xplode Super Pump 250, Axiom and so on. M.M is just a protein drink.
so just stick with muscle milk. I can get a 5 pound one for for $58 or so. is it better to have a pre workout drink then have muscle milk after
Old 05-03-2009, 05:56 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
so just stick with muscle milk. I can get a 5 pound one for for $58 or so
If you want a pre workout drink there is a lot of better choices out there and way cheaper then anything by M.T which seems to force you to pay a lot more for 2-3 times the scoops.

If your seeing good results with M.M then keep with it, Personally I was never a fan of them, and for me I usually cycle off a protein after a couple months and find something new. Then I just go bsck to them anyways lol.

but yeah if it works then it dont need fixing.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
If you want a pre workout drink there is a lot of better choices out there and way cheaper then anything by M.T which seems to force you to pay a lot more for 2-3 times the scoops.

If your seeing good results with M.M then keep with it, Personally I was never a fan of them, and for me I usually cycle off a protein after a couple months and find something new. Then I just go bsck to them anyways lol.

but yeah if it works then it dont need fixing.
Iam not sure exatly how my coach gets the discount but he can get us almost anything for about half the price. I dont know if he is getting it at the stores price and give it to us for no profit or what but he's been doing it for several years for over 70 or so people. Price isnt realy a problem
Old 05-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Jason 16

Ive been reading more on nano vapor most people seem to like NO Xplode quite abit more
Old 05-03-2009, 06:17 PM
logrus

Quote:
Iam not sure exatly how my coach gets the discount but he can get us almost anything for about half the price. I dont know if he is getting it at the stores price and give it to us for no profit or what but he's been doing it for several years for over 70 or so people. Price isnt realy a problem
When it all comes out of your pocket you tend to pay closer attention to things like that. I had a couple friends who took Vapor and they said it was NOXplode, just with twice the cost. I tried it a couple times, I feel the same way.

For me and proteins I usually switch because I either become bored with the flavor or the company, or the stuff just becomes a huge chore to drink. Right now I am drinking 100% whey, and I can not wait til my cookies and cream mix is gone. Its that big of a pain to drink lol.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:46 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
does this stuff work?

Ive been takeing muscle milk for a little over 2.5 months and Ive had fairly good gains but Iam running out. so Iam trying to deside to stick with it or try something new like nano vapor
Monster Milk (Made by Cytosport, same as Muscle Milk) has 50 Grams Of Digestable Protein, Isolated Milk Protein, Whey Isolates, Caseinates, Lactoferrin, L-Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides and free form BCAA's L-Valine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine.

So... maybe step up to Monster Milk?
I take Muscle Milk, and I am happy with it... But they always give me samples of Monster Milk.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
When it all comes out of your pocket you tend to pay closer attention to things like that. I had a couple friends who took Vapor and they said it was NOXplode, just with twice the cost. I tried it a couple times, I feel the same way.

For me and proteins I usually switch because I either become bored with the flavor or the company, or the stuff just becomes a huge chore to drink. Right now I am drinking 100% whey, and I can not wait til my cookies and cream mix is gone. Its that big of a pain to drink lol.
MM is one of the best drinks Ive had Id even would put the taste above Mtn Dew. so for me its not a chore at all
Old 05-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Monster Milk (Made by Cytosport, same as Muscle Milk) has 50 Grams Of Digestable Protein, Isolated Milk Protein, Whey Isolates, Caseinates, Lactoferrin, L-Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides and free form BCAA's L-Valine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine.

So... maybe step up to Monster Milk?
I take Muscle Milk, and I am happy with it... But they always give me samples of Monster Milk.
looking it up now