Originally Posted by David_Banner
Listen, nobody knows why or what has happened. I am truely embarressed at some of the assumptions being made here. "If Kim knew Randy was this type of guy?" Seriously dude, you have no idea what kind of guy Randy is. Randy is a well known athlete, and those type attract all kinds of people. On the women end, most are attractive and self serving to their needs. How ironic is it that a chick marrys Randy, then becomes a fighter? Is it possible there was ulterior motive there? Maybe Randy wanted a women that wouldnt dedide to launch a fighting career once he married her? Surely not! haha
Firstly, I'm not a dude.
I'm a young lady, thank you very much.
The below posters hit my point exactly. So I will not sit here and waste your's and my time by typing out what they said.
I however will repeat, what I already said. I still believe it's unfornuate what happened, and I hope both can get over this hurdle smoothly.
Originally Posted by Josh
The point I think she is making is that Randy is the Cheating type of guy. No getting around that fact he talks about it in his book. It seems kind of obvious to me that if a person cheats on his wife he will probably do it again.
Originally Posted by atomdanger
If somebody admitted to doing it TWICE, (go read the boy who cried wolf)
then naturally people are going to assume the same sort of situation happened the third time.
Human beings learn from experience, the experience of others, and our own experiences.
If Randy Couture did the same thing to his past two wives,
why would anybody be wayy off base to think maybe he did it to this one?
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
- "auto" - self
- "bio" - life
- "graph" - writing
So, literally, I got the info from Randy's self-life writing, or the writing he did about his own life. In this book, he plainly admits:
- He impregnated an ex-girlfriend [Sharon] during a one-night-stand of Thanksgiving break freshman year (pg2. 42-43)
- He cheated on Sharon multiple times after he left he Army (pg. 72-73; 76)
- He began an affair with a fellow coach [Trish] (pg. 84)
- He moved in with Trish soon after his divorce with Sharon was finalized (pg. 87)
- Things begin to get tense between Trish and Randy's kids from his previous marriage (Ryan & Aimee). (sprinkled throughout the chapters)
- Trish visits Randy in Vegas during the taping of TUF 1. The night she leaves, he goes out to a club & picks up a woman there [Kim], with whom he begins a long, drawn-out affair (pg. 201-202)
- Even before Trish even asked for a divorce, Randy had already made his relationship with Kim public at UFC 51 (pgs. 211-213)
So, as you see, this is a common pattern for Randy. What's more, when Randy first meets Kim & begins their relationship, he tells
her he's married & she doesn't care (pg. 202). As Danelle said, she knew what type of man he was (a cheater) when she got involved with him.