Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
I once heard that his real age is 59...................... might just be a rumour
then he'd be a Dominican.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:03 PM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
He apparently admits he is a cheater in his own book... So.....
Her wanting to launch her own fighting career doesn't mean he wasn't married at the time lol

Again, this seems more a conversation about slandering and judging somebody based on what you read in a tell all book. Which, I might add, you are applying to a present situation you know nothing about. The funny part, and ironically enough, is this all all being said by people claiming to me christians. I just think thats pretty ironic, but yeah, carry on.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
He's not emotionally invested in his marriages. Time and again in his auto-bio, he gets married, they hit a rough patch and he magically finds the girl he's supposed to be in love with.

The first time, he married the girl because he had knocked her up. After leaving the Army moving back to the States & going to college, things got rough between them. That's when he met, & started flirting with, the women's assistant VB coach (named Tammy, I think). They started having an affair, his wife found out, they got divorced, & he married Tammy.

Then, just before TUF 1, Randy realized Tammy nag & was looking for a way out. Magically, as he was in Vegas shooting TUF, he met Kim & started an affair with her. Tammy found out, they got divorced, & he married Kim.

I'd be willing to put money down that Randy & Kim hit a rough patch & Randy started seeing someone on the side.
So he should...its in the Law...if you have sex outside of wedlock, you should get married.

Course...that means you should stay married.

He's a bit of a slimeball around women huh
Old 05-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner
Again, this seems more a conversation about slandering and judging somebody based on what you read in a tell all book. Which, I might add, you are applying to a present situation you know nothing about. The funny part, and ironically enough, is this all all being said by people claiming to me christians. I just think thats pretty ironic, but yeah, carry on.
This is the second time you've raised your head and lashed out like this.

We are to judge by the fruits...I'd say three failed marriages, plus sex outside of wedlock is enough to warrent a rebuking...wouldnt you
Old 05-03-2009, 06:42 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner
lol

If somebody admitted to doing it TWICE, (go read the boy who cried wolf)
then naturally people are going to assume the same sort of situation happened the third time.
Human beings learn from experience, the experience of others, and our own experiences.
If Randy Couture did the same thing to his past two wives,
why would anybody be wayy off base to think maybe he did it to this one?

and it sounds like you're getting defensive because you want to defend Randy as a person?
Well... Facts are facts.
He has cheated on his wives, left them for other women,
as a champion in mma refused to defend his title and went bad on a contract.

So... it isn't about judging... but those are the facts.
On another note, somebody believing in god, or being part of the christian faith certainly doesn't exclude them from being judgmental,
Unless you missed that part in the bible, people aren't perfect.

Come up with an argument that makes sense,
OR admit you just like Randy and get butt hurt when people talk smack.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:47 PM

3 wives, 4 wives, 8 wives!

Randy is Randy, Captain America, a killer in the Octagon, a demoniser of woman, probably a demon in the sack.

If Henry VIII can have seven, i dont see why the King of MMA can't have more.

Go Randy!
Old 05-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
3 wives, 4 wives, 8 wives!

Randy is Randy, Captain America, a killer in the Octagon, a demoniser of woman, probably a demon in the sack.

If Henry VIII can have seven, i dont see why the King of MMA can't have more.

Go Randy!
at least he has one fan

King Henry that is
Old 05-03-2009, 10:48 PM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
This is the second time you've raised your head and lashed out like this.

We are to judge by the fruits...I'd say three failed marriages, plus sex outside of wedlock is enough to warrent a rebuking...wouldnt you

Again, you are judging another human being. Nothing you can say can change that. It is wrong, and there is nothing in the Bible that justifies what you are doing, sorry.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:49 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

D_B: You need to understand that I didn't get my info from some random internet site/blog/forum/"tell all book"/gossip rag. I read it straight from Randy's own auto-biography. Now, just in case your understanding of Greek & Latin roots is a bit rusting, let me braek it down for you:
  • "auto" - self
  • "bio" - life
  • "graph" - writing
So, literally, I got the info from Randy's self-life writing, or the writing he did about his own life. In this book, he plainly admits:
  • He impregnated an ex-girlfriend [Sharon] during a one-night-stand of Thanksgiving break freshman year (pg2. 42-43)
  • He cheated on Sharon multiple times after he left he Army (pg. 72-73; 76)
  • He began an affair with a fellow coach [Trish] (pg. 84)
  • He moved in with Trish soon after his divorce with Sharon was finalized (pg. 87)
  • Things begin to get tense between Trish and Randy's kids from his previous marriage (Ryan & Aimee). (sprinkled throughout the chapters)
  • Trish visits Randy in Vegas during the taping of TUF 1. The night she leaves, he goes out to a club & picks up a woman there [Kim], with whom he begins a long, drawn-out affair (pg. 201-202)
  • Even before Trish even asked for a divorce, Randy had already made his relationship with Kim public at UFC 51 (pgs. 211-213)
So, as you see, this is a common pattern for Randy. What's more, when Randy first meets Kim & begins their relationship, he tells her he's married & she doesn't care (pg. 202). As Danelle said, she knew what type of man he was (a cheater) when she got involved with him.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Faith and Grace

this is none of our business. Lets just pray that the Holy Spirit infects him and allows him to manage his decisions through Christ. So lets just stop judging everyone even if we feel what he is doing is living a sinful life.