Old 05-03-2009, 04:16 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I'll bet you have a 5 minute attention span when it comes to women to
only on weekends
Old 05-03-2009, 03:30 PM
que

i never knew her, but i didn't like her. i get a bad vibe from her. i don't like women like that.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:31 PM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Mamba
Post of the day right here. And that can go both ways too.

Ben I think you hit it right on the money with your post.

It's unforunate that Randy is going through this, and maybe he should only consider dating from here on out. And if I was Kim, I'd keep his last name. Do like what one of Trump's ex-wives did. This is going to sound cruel, but I'm going to say it: if Kim knew that Randy was this type of guy from the beginning, then why did she marry him? As soon as I heard about his previous marriages from him, then that would have been a red flag that he isn't marriage material. I'm sorry, but I have that philosophy once a cheater, always a cheater.And I know I'm going to hear "people can change." Hmmmm, how long is that change going to last? And is it for real?

Listen, nobody knows why or what has happened. I am truely embarressed at some of the assumptions being made here. "If Kim knew Randy was this type of guy?" Seriously dude, you have no idea what kind of guy Randy is. Randy is a well known athlete, and those type attract all kinds of people. On the women end, most are attractive and self serving to their needs. How ironic is it that a chick marrys Randy, then becomes a fighter? Is it possible there was ulterior motive there? Maybe Randy wanted a women that wouldnt dedide to launch a fighting career once he married her? Surely not! haha
Old 05-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner
Listen, nobody knows why or what has happened. I am truely embarressed at some of the assumptions being made here. "If Kim knew Randy was this type of guy?" Seriously dude, you have no idea what kind of guy Randy is. Randy is a well known athlete, and those type attract all kinds of people. On the women end, most are attractive and self serving to their needs. How ironic is it that a chick marrys Randy, then becomes a fighter? Is it possible there was ulterior motive there? Maybe Randy wanted a women that wouldnt dedide to launch a fighting career once he married her? Surely not! haha
The point I think she is making is that Randy is the Cheating type of guy. No getting around that fact he talks about it in his book. It seems kind of obvious to me that if a person cheats on his wife he will probably do it again.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Stump Rules!

Your turn Danelle

Quote:

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 05-03-2009, 04:31 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
He apparently admits he is a cheater in his own book... So.....
Her wanting to launch her own fighting career doesn't mean he wasn't married at the time lol
Old 05-03-2009, 05:12 PM

Sorry for both of them to hear this.

For me, it is a shame that they don't try harder at it

Wonder whether Randy gets them to sign pre-nuptials!

otherwise he'll be fighting until his 50!

Old 05-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
otherwise he'll be fighting until his 50!

i thought he was 50!
Old 05-03-2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
i thought he was 50!
I once heard that his real age is 59...................... might just be a rumour