Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-01-2009, 11:45 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Default UFC Undisputed - GAMESTOP - May 1 to May 7

Extra 20% trade-in credit when you trade in any games toward the reservation or purchase UFC 2009 Undisputed:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/...mc_id=050109nl

For those who don't use GameStop, it's great. For $15 a year, you get a subscription to Game Informer (monthly gaming mag - all platforms, even PC) as well as a membership debit card that gives you an extra 10% on all your used trade-in games, and an extra 10% off all used games that you purchase. Every weekend they have a special sale and/or trade-in such as the one posted above. I wasn't planning to get this game, but I have a few video games on the Wii and XBox that I'm considering trading in order to reserve it.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:15 AM

I'll be going tomorrow to use my Edge card with a few trade-in games. So I'll get an extra 30% credit towards UFC:'09!
Old 05-04-2009, 02:33 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R
I'll be going tomorrow to use my Edge card with a few trade-in games. So I'll get an extra 30% credit towards UFC:'09!
I think I've decided to do that as well. I have some games that are just lying around that don't get any use. I could probably trade in 3 of them and not have to a cent. At least 1 game (my new one, haha!) would get more use than those other 3
Old 05-06-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Don't forget, tomorrow is the last day you can take advantage of this offer. I turned in 6 games that I'm not playing anymore and was able to get this game and the new Punch-Out game on the Wii for $56. May 19 is the release date for both games, good times coming soon!

Linear Mode Linear Mode