Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-04-2009, 08:00 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I think if the BJ who fought Joe Stevenson comes then yet but if the BJ who fought GSP comes then no.
Even if the BJ who fought GSP shows up he wins,

Kenflo won't be as big as GSP, and he won't be greased.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:26 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger

Stop beating the horse the Grease didn't beat BJ the animal that is GSP fing chewed him up.

BJ was broken midway into the first round. and at 170 he was fat.

If he comes out of shape Kenny will win. Mark my words.

K-flo is much hungrier then BJ I don't care what BJ says. A fighter thinking about retirement is not as dangerous as a fighter thinking about a title.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger

I think Penn will win...but I hope that Kenny wins....just because I want to see Baby Jay cry

Is that mean of me
Old 05-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I think Penn will win...but I hope that Kenny wins....just because I want to see Baby Jay cry

Is that mean of me
Yes, because greaser GSP is helping Kenny so if you go for Kenny Dave your secretly on GSPs side!? Like my trick psychology!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Yes, because greaser GSP is helping Kenny so if you go for Kenny Dave your secretly on GSPs side!? Like my trick psychology!

I just wanna see baby J get smushed

is that to much to ask for
Old 05-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Stop beating the horse the Grease didn't beat BJ the animal that is GSP fing chewed him up.

BJ was broken midway into the first round. and at 170 he was fat.

If he comes out of shape Kenny will win. Mark my words.

K-flo is much hungrier then BJ I don't care what BJ says. A fighter thinking about retirement is not as dangerous as a fighter thinking about a title.
BJ was not broken midway into round 1. BJ stuffed all of GSP's takedowns in round 1 and even a fat BJ lasted longer that Serra or Matt did. BJ lost because he was giving up 30 lbs of muscle not because he was out of shape. BJ is going to crush Ken-Flo. I am so confident that BJ will win that if he ends up getting beat I will never post on this forum ever again.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn

Is that mean of me
depends, is it mean of me to say I wanna see Jens get knocked into retirement in his next fight???

By the way Dave I have a question, you have a pet named Jens and a pet named Lauzon. Does Lauzon ever beat up Jens just for fun? Oh and you shoudl make Lauzon a tiny little "Fear No Evil" shirt for him to wear.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Miss Foxy

As long as no trolls come along and talk about Matt!! This can be a free for all!!! LOL. Till the last man or woman stands!!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:46 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
BJ was not broken midway into round 1. BJ stuffed all of GSP's takedowns in round 1 and even a fat BJ lasted longer that Serra or Matt did. BJ lost because he was giving up 30 lbs of muscle not because he was out of shape. BJ is going to crush Ken-Flo. I am so confident that BJ will win that if he ends up getting beat I will never post on this forum ever again.
it is nobody's fault that BJ seems to think that muscle and athleticism aren't needed in MMA .. this isn't BJJ where it is easier to get away with not being in better shape ... if he wanted to change his body composition, he could train and focus on that ...
Old 05-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
depends, is it mean of me to say I wanna see Jens get knocked into retirement in his next fight???

By the way Dave I have a question, you have a pet named Jens and a pet named Lauzon. Does Lauzon ever beat up Jens just for fun? Oh and you shoudl make Lauzon a tiny little "Fear No Evil" shirt for him to wear.
The difference is that Baby J deserves to be smushed, and Jens does not.

As for Lauzon and Jens, yes they interact. Jens has been known to fly down and perch on the open top cage that Lauzon lives in...and lauzon has been known to investigate...but Jens is way to quick for him, if he attempts to do anything more then stare...Jens will flutter away and squark at him...and Lauzon dives for cover

btw...what are the chances of grispi being able to Knock out Jens Pulver...I mean...really