Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Jonlion's Avatar
Jonlion Jonlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
make Chuck smush a noob for old times sake you mean

Exactly why not??????

I dont mean a complete Tomato can but take him out of the big leagues is all i am saying
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Exactly why not??????

I dont mean a complete Tomato can but take him out of the big leagues is all i am saying
Chuck vs Coleman.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-04-2009, 07:51 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,313
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Chuck vs Coleman.
Yeah! Chuck vs. the winner of Bonnar/Coleman.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-04-2009, 11:19 PM
Jonlion's Avatar
Jonlion Jonlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Chuck vs Coleman.

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!

Or alternatively just throw Chuck to the wolves and pitch him against Anderson!

However great 205 cannon fodder of the past include the always touch Elvis Sinocisc and the Beast Marvin Eastman!!!!!

Get them involved!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-05-2009, 12:51 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,313
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Perfect!!!!!!!!!!

Or alternatively just throw Chuck to the wolves and pitch him against Anderson!

However great 205 cannon fodder of the past include the always touch Elvis Sinocisc and the Beast Marvin Eastman!!!!!

Get them involved!
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Chuck KOed Anderson?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-05-2009, 02:07 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Chuck KOed Anderson?
I think it is possible.....

I don't want Chuck as a gate keeper...

If Chuck is done.. cause he says so.. then he is done. But don't try and take away what he has done.. by feeding him..

Unless Dana wanted to give Kevin (kimbo) a one fight deal....

Remember that cop that Dana gave a one fight deal to?? He lasted longer than Kimbo did against Seth.
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-05-2009, 08:33 AM
Jonlion's Avatar
Jonlion Jonlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
I think it is possible.....

I don't want Chuck as a gate keeper...

If Chuck is done.. cause he says so.. then he is done. But don't try and take away what he has done.. by feeding him..

Unless Dana wanted to give Kevin (kimbo) a one fight deal....

Remember that cop that Dana gave a one fight deal to?? He lasted longer than Kimbo did against Seth.

Strangers things have happened and Chuck could KO him!

I don't mean to feed him cans but after these losses Chuck needs to fight someone reflective of his posistion on the ladder. That means someone of a lesser calibre. I think it would be good.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-05-2009, 03:22 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,313
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
I think it is possible.....

I don't want Chuck as a gate keeper...

If Chuck is done.. cause he says so.. then he is done. But don't try and take away what he has done.. by feeding him..

Unless Dana wanted to give Kevin (kimbo) a one fight deal....

Remember that cop that Dana gave a one fight deal to?? He lasted longer than Kimbo did against Seth.
Hahaha, yup! He lasted a whole 4min longer!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Strangers things have happened and Chuck could KO him!
who couldn't Chuck STILL KO if he could get his game right???

Answer: No One

Quote:
I don't mean to feed him cans but after these losses Chuck needs to fight someone reflective of his posistion on the ladder. That means someone of a lesser calibre. I think it would be good.
Understood!
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.